My weight loss diary - On Lipotrim

jenny873

Reaction score
Well on monday ill be starting a new diet called Lipotrim, its a diet where you can only have 3 shakes a day and water, recommended by doctors which is unusual for a diet like this I think. Anyway ive got a huge 7 STONE to lose! And its going to be hard because I loooove food! Im moving into a new house on tuesday aswell which is why i havent been on for a while been up the wall since losing my job etc! anyway ill keep you posted on my diet, apparently i should lose close to a stone in the first WEEK! It costs £30 to £35 a week but when i thought of what i spend in the shop/chippy/butty shop it comes to more than £5 a day which will be what this diet costs lol! Alot of people have lost 6 stone in 4 months so thats what im aiming for, just hope i can stick to it because my weight is becoming a problem with my health and im getting pains in my heart alot!

watch this space... lol

jenny x

good luck hun... this sounds very similar to the Cambridge diet... I really cant get myself in the right frame of mind for it... make sure to let us know how well your doing on BnB biggest Loser thread which has a sticky in this section!! A couple of other girls are doing CD there so they may be able to support you!!

Good luck :hugs:

Good luck hun!

Monday I'm starting the cambridge diet which has the same format and same weight loss, but a lot more variety on what you consume. I'm aiming to lose about 5 and a half stone at first, and then if I lose more then that's fantastic.

My main reasons for losing weight are the health benefits, and being able to be comfortable in my own skin for the first time in years.

If you ever need to chat etc then just pop me a PM and like Kerry said there's a few of us doing sole source programmes on the biggest loser thread, see you there :D

Where do you get these shakes and things from, wow I wish I could lose any weight and when you talk in stones I get excited :p

u go on the website and then it tells you what chemist does it by where you live! im hopeing to lose about 6 stone maybe 7 lol! apparently u lose a stone in the first week! im finding it ok today is my first day the only hard part is drinking all the water! 4 1/2 litres ASWELL as the shakes lol! x

I was looking at this before i got pregnant! I hadnt heard of anybody else doing it

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"