My Weight Loss Journal

:wohoo: well done you! fab loss! enjoy your bday! mmmm cakes sound good! x

Well done hunny :yipee: 4.5 lb this week, we snapped :lol: same as me :wohoo:

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh I'm so peed off I put on 3lb effin pounds! :( :cry: I didnt think I had been that bad - my birthday we stuck to points but then had crisps, fizzy wine and a low point chinese but then the weekend I fell apart cuz I had the attitude "well I already cheated yesterday" so we had a devonshire cream tea out, a magnum and gammon and chips in the pub - I'm such an idiot!!!! :( Felt so rubbish about it and after hitting my 5% goal last week I have now gone back up!!!!! It was the alcohol I had on Saturday I think but I had no idea it would have affected me that much!

The lady from our local "Curves" ladies only gym came into WW class and said WW members join for £10 instead of £59 and it's a 5 minute walk from my so I've decided to join!!!! :D Got tons of healthy food in Sainsbury's just now too. So fingers crossed...

x x

Good luck for this week hunni, i gained 1lb but hopefully it was due to the :witch:
Next weeks our week :happydance::happydance:

dont be hard on ya self babes.....at least its givin u more determination to loose it...youll do good this week 1 no it xx

:hugs: hun xxxx good luck for next weigh-in xxx

dont be upset with urself this dieting business is really hard! Good luck for this week:) Im gunna join WW too

Yaaay lost 4lbs so that made up for me putting on last week :) Really motivated now. LOVE going to the gym every day its only half an hour a time so Izzy stays with hubby or Dad for half an hour or so and I feel like I'm doing something really positive! :)

Just bought a treadmill too!!! yay he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooo theres summit about the 4's this week....3 of us lost within the 4/4.5 this week...well done hunni xxx

Well done Kate :yipee:

I'm doing the treadmill too, you'll love it hun :wohoo:

Yaaay lost 4lbs so that made up for me putting on last week :) Really motivated now. LOVE going to the gym every day its only half an hour a time so Izzy stays with hubby or Dad for half an hour or so and I feel like I'm doing something really positive! :)

Just bought a treadmill too!!! yay he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wat do u do when u go to the gym?? I must get back into it!! :dohh:

kerry - I just go to Curves - which is resistance machines and jogging on the spot in between to keep your heart rate up. Plus I gotta walk there so thats more exercise. I was doing the bike but my legs started getting too muscly!!!! lol x x

yeh i used to do spinning when I was at my best fitness... and it did wonders for my legs loved it... however think cos Im a bigger girl I can take more until they start to look manly ... lol.. if u know what I mean :)

Had such a busy week - I managed to still lose 1/2 a lb last week which isn't great but I went over points a few times :blush: oopsie - being extra good this week

I WANNA LOSE 2.5lbs THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! If I can manage that I will be my first stone since going to WW class and 40lbs total since I had Izzy - Pleeeeeeeeease let me do it!!!! :D wish me luck girls - off to TRY and catch up with all the big loser posts I've missed............ x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->