My weird and wonderful family - Channel 4

A

aob1013

Anyone watching this?

I am just absolutely shocked at some of the things they are saying :shock:

I wanted too but my sister is watching the Vile Katie price :(

Yep and my mum and sister are singing her praises and having a go at me for calling her names :rofl:

I think im gonna have to 4OD this program x

It's terrible! It's such a shame and I think all the publicity they are getting for it is just fuelling their attitudes. I'm only half watching it because I have a million and one jobs to do before bed lol but I heard the "daddy" say he'd prefer the surrogate to have a c-section!! What?! He'd prefer this woman to have a major operation? Why? After two other surrogate pregnancies, are they that ignorant of the dangers? I missed the reasons he gave, but was it along the lines of he didn't want his children to have to go through this womans vagina or something? :growlmad:

How they would give up the baby for adoption if it has downs syndrome, treating the kids like fashion accesorries :sick: yuck yuck yuuuuuuck.

Oh yeah and that he would rather the babies be born via C section because the thought of them being vaginally makes him sick :shock:

How they would give up the baby for adoption if it has downs syndrome, treating the kids like fashion accesorries :sick: yuck yuck yuuuuuuck.

I swear he never said that... i thought he said - "If this baby downs syndrome, we will be the parents of a downs syndrome child"

If you've got Sky+ see if you can rewind it .. :sick: and they definately said they wanted a C section :sick: then he was comparing the Mum to an animal, just cba to wait for the babies, got the daughter 37 dresses?! He was very smug about the fact they would never see/speak to the Mum again, the whole thing didn't sit right with me.

Ohh, i still think there cute :cloud9: i didnt really have anything against them really...

and i think the 27 dresses bit was a joke after the film :rofl:

The kids were adorable, and one of the Dads was lovely and sweet, really good natured and genuine. And i LOVE the name Dallas :cloud9:

while i was watching that i was like i wish i had two dads :rofl:

i find it amazing that all 3 of them kids would have been triplets

i only watched a bit of it, the new babies are BEAUTIFUL :D

I have it recorded. Grace is a fellow "child accessory" to her so called dad. He's more than happy to go out and about taking her to fancy lunches with his boyfriend but has never got his hands dirty. Lucky for Grace though, she has me who treats her like she is my daughter. If the programme is like how I've heard some people making it out to be then those poor kids don't even have that :( gay couples have every right to have children imo, but like straight couples, they have to do it for the right reason

later on in it he actually said that the surrogates health was their priority over the babies.

and i think his attitude over the egg donor was due to their experience with the donor of the girl.

I watched it and some of the things they said did just make me cringe....I dont know why? Something was defo said about the possibility of adoption if one of the babies had downsyndrome. It made me feel a bit ill when he said "if i had a german shepherd that was over due i would take her round the block a few times or if i had a horse that was over i would tie its legs and pull it out" blergh...some of it didnt sit well with me either TBH x

Ooo I've got it recorded. Looks good. Will watch it after I finish watching last night's big brother :) xx

does no one else find it strange that the two older twins are twins but only cos they were born at the same time cos barry and tony each fathered one so genitically very different but the two boys are true twins only born years apart

v v weird

I'm off to watch it now. And that thing about the twins is crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->