My whole wardrobe Pt1- Size 8/10/12 topshop/h&m/new look/DP/Hollister/zara

Can I wait to see the rest and then pay hun? I'm prepared to wrestle Gee off of your bargains :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: three way wrestle? she's already nicked all the cardi's I wanted :trouble:

Topshop bodycon dress, with 'wings' on shoulders. very stretchy. fits from 8-12. long sleeves. worn twice! RRP £40. £10 posted please

Medium Gap hoody. SO soft and warm, really comfy this was my gym hoody

primark cropped tshirt with tie. £3 posted.

Franklin and marshall hoody. size large (to be a big baggy) womens collection would fit from tiny (baggy fit) to 12-14(tighter fit).

Zara luxe collection jumper. Grey (so sooo soft) with pearl buttons on wrists. this is the cardigan that primark copied

What is left out of that lot pleeeassee??? :D

its all yours if you want it!! xx

GIRLS, THIS IS THE END OF LOT ONE!

camera has died, so this will be part one, part two will go up in a week or two, give me enough time to list this lot;

If any of you want to have any of this stuff, let me know, and i can get it all packed & sent.

I will let you all know when lot 2 goes up..

hope this is ok, otherwise i'll be holding bits for weeks, which isnt fair, and i need the moula pretty soon :lol:

xxx

Topshop bodycon dress, with 'wings' on shoulders. very stretchy. fits from 8-12. long sleeves. worn twice! RRP £40. £10 posted please

Medium Gap hoody. SO soft and warm, really comfy this was my gym hoody

primark cropped tshirt with tie. £3 posted.

Franklin and marshall hoody. size large (to be a big baggy) womens collection would fit from tiny (baggy fit) to 12-14(tighter fit).

Zara luxe collection jumper. Grey (so sooo soft) with pearl buttons on wrists. this is the cardigan that primark copied

What is left out of that lot pleeeassee??? :D

its all yours if you want it!! xx
has Gee nabbed this aswell "Floral dress with 'bra' fastening on the front (the little square clips LOL) Size 8 (tight across bust. would fit a 10 if smaller bust) £4 posted"?

How big would the the Franklin and Marshall hoody come up on an 8? would it be huge?
How long is the topshop dress with the 'wings'?

edit: argh, million questions, sorry!! I will have everything I've mentioned, assuming the dress wont be too short on me (i'm 5'10)? Thank god tax credits paid me over £500 of backdated payments this month :lol:

Aly the topshop dress is long I have to wrinkle it so it'll be fine on you. Gee has got the floral dress. And the hiody - they come up small. I was an 8 when I got it and it was more Like a loose medium... It's a bit longer (I HATE cropped hoodies!) x

Aly I'll add your total up in a bit I'm on my phone ATM x

Thanks poppet :flower:

Aly hun, yours is gonna be £51 not inc paypal fees - its a BIG package, pretty heavy... the bloody hoodys weighed it down :lol:

same pp as before: if u could gift or cover the fees pls :)

Im on all your facebooks so i wont do a runner :rofl: x

Thanks poppet :flower:

Aly hun, yours is gonna be £51 not inc paypal fees - its a BIG package, pretty heavy... the bloody hoodys weighed it down :lol:

same pp as before: [email protected] if u could gift or cover the fees pls :)

Im on all your facebooks so i wont do a runner :rofl: x
:dohh: trust me to pick the heaviest items! I'm the same with pick'n'mix too and always end up spending three times as much as anyone else :rofl:

I'll gift it over now for you, before I forget. If you do a runner i'll be sending Gee to hunt you down and get my money back :lol: xx

can you tell me what mine is please posted if thats ok and I will gift it over x

thanks for your payments lovelies :D its all packed and ready to go at the weekend... x

so glad you didnt add anymore while i was out!! :D xxx

Can I have the Levi shorts please Hun?

I'll not be able to got on here until tomorrow night (about 8pm) but I defo want them. Just don't want to send the money incase they have gone or something x

I'll not be able to got on here until tomorrow night (about 8pm) but I defo want them. Just don't want to send the money incase they have gone or something x

They're yours hun, same PP as before pls cover fees... message me your address when you've paid so i can pack it up :) x

They're yours hun, same PP as before pls cover fees... message me your address when you've paid so i can pack it up :) x

Iv just managed to nip on here, I'll send payment when I can get on the laptop tonight. Thanks x

hey could i have the dorothy perkins tunic please? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->