My wife is pregnant and she has a heart problem.

brooksbill

Reaction score
My wife has a hole in her heart. She was told by the doctor that she won’t live long but she did. She even joined some sports during her college years and went on a few Latin America singles club to date around. Eventually, she got married to me. The doctor has been telling my wife to avoid getting pregnant but a few days ago, we found out that she is indeed, pregnant. She took 3 pregnancy tests and all appeared positive. We are extremely happy but a big part of us is worried. I’m worried for my wife and I’m worried for our baby. I don’t want my wife to suffer when she delivers the baby and most of all, I don’t want my baby to inherit the heart disease. I feel so lost and confused. My wife and I have yet to talk about this whole thing but I’m pretty sure we are keeping the baby. It would help us a lot if anyone went through this already. Please share your experience, advice, etc. Thanks ahead.

A girls I went to school with her mum had a hole in her heart and she is one of 5 kids and her mum did great. Just speak to the doctors and listen to their advice and just help her out as and when she needs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->