my Yellow bump was a ..... With Pics

Congrats hun! She is gorgeous! x x x

well done you, you should be so proud of yourself. where did you keep her though it just amazes me that she was in your little bump.

Im not sure where she was hidden. When they told me how much she weighed I was like WOW where did I hide an almost 8 pound baby. Especially scince I had an US at 38 weeks and was told to expect about 6 and a half to 7 pounds Max. And I only Gained 8 pounds my whole Pregnancy so it was ALL Katherine lol

well done you, you should be so proud of yourself. where did you keep her though it just amazes me that she was in your little bump.

Im not sure where she was hidden. When they told me how much she weighed I was like WOW where did I hide an almost 8 pound baby. Especially scince I had an US at 38 weeks and was told to expect about 6 and a half to 7 pounds Max. And I only Gained 8 pounds my whole Pregnancy so it was ALL Katherine lol

Everyone has said im really small and I was with my others as well, my 2nd was still 9lb though. They must curl up into a little ball. I bet you got your figure back quick then.I love my little bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->