Myo-Inositol & Prenatal

KailaB24

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! There are a couple threads on this but nothing I can find with credible info. Just an FYI I have not been diagnosed with PCOS or anything infertility related as we have only been TTC for a couple months. I only started take the Inositol because past few months before we decided to TTC, my cycles went hay-wall and I wanted to try and regulate them naturally.
I started Myo-Inositol in March after a 54 day cycle. It brought my last cycle down to 35 days and I O'd on CD 22. We unfortunately did not conceive. This cycle, I started taking a prenatal in addition to the inositol and just received what I believe to be a positive OPK on CD 15.
I can't find any info on if anyone has had something similar happen or if it actually helped them conceive? I was pretty shocked to be seeing a positive OPK a week before expected.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi yes it can shorten cycles and is suitable for.ladies with no issues like pcos although it helps pcos suffers a lot. Ir balances ur hormones and apparently its like a natural version of metamorfin so it has no mad side effects and therefore increases the chance of conceiving. There is a lot of stories if it being used by someone who doesnt ovulate they ovulated on the 1st cycle.of use and conceive. Also its being recommend by some fertility clincis for those who cant afford ivf. Ive started using it too early.to tell but im vey hopeful after what i have read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->