Nagging cramp at 10 weeks - really scared!!!

White Seahors

Reaction score
I am just over 10 weeks. I had a good scan at 9 weeks and saw the baby. I called my doctor about this cramp and she said not to worry unless it became bad or bleeding.

It's just a minor cramp but it has been off and on for days... and in the same spot - lower abdomen on the left side.
Should I be worried?
My breasts have also gotten less sore over the past week but I heard that can also be normal when you're approaching the 2nd trimester.
My doctor is not concerned. But I can't help being scared because i already lost one baby at 4.5 weeks the last time.
Help.

I'm not sure when they started but i had pains in my last pregnancy on the side and my doctor said it was ligament pain as they stretch to allow for the fuller uterus. I remember that being quite a worrying pain.......hope it goes away soon.

thanks! I am sure it's nothing to be worried about but I am so worried about every little thing!

i als o have minor craps that come and go and im only 5 weeks. i read in a mag that is normal. i really hope so.....
all the best hon :hug:

:rofl: at Sarah S minor craps (soz) I also have cramping. It's horrible but I've heard it's quite normal x

My doctor told me it was a great sign to be cramping, as long as it's not your lower backside with spotting or heavy bleed. It's a bunch of different areas, such as your uterus and ligaments and what not stretching to make room for baby. So, be excited for your cramps and only worry if you're spotting!

My first pregnancy felt like it phases where I would only feel my ligaments stretching in certain areas.
If there is any thing I learned, its that I needed to follow my gut. It was always right.

I really hate comparing my pregnancy to yours (they all very so widely) but I have had brown discharge, a sac and yolk but no fetal pole, severe cramping, decrease in breast tenderness, and I was also told at 5 weeks I was going to miscarry. I went into a scan almost 2 weeks ago and my little bean is doing just fine. You have NO worries unless you see red blood or you begin to pass a clot. I know it can be hard to not be worried but you have to stay calm sweety. Not only for your sanity but for the baby's health (your stress levels have a HUGE effect on the little bean inside your tum). I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months. ;)

when I was around 9-10 weeks I also had a bit more cramping more often than a bit earlier in pregnancy, I was also worried but I had my dating scan at 12 weeks and everything is going great! im now 13 weeks and again have cramping more often but im sure its just things stretching and moving to accomodate the babies growing (but I still feel worried sometimes, I think everyone will always be a little worried)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->