**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

Hi Garfie,

yeh i got a positive opk so i should be now 17dpo :-S just confused! Sorry if tmi but i am getting cramps and wetness as though i think i have come on but when i check, nothing. This has been going on for 3 days :-(

A few things could be happening:

Your body tried to ovulate - but didn't manage it until much later ie late ovulation = later AF.

You could be PG but the hormone has not risen enough yet to show on HPT - still early days.

You didn't O at all and you will get what is known as breakthrough bleeding (annovulatory).

Tomorrow if you reckon you are 18DPO then I would think a trip to the Dr is in order - just to put your mind at rest:flower:

Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Hey ladies! Hope you are all ok :hugs:

Just wanted to say good luck :kiss: really hope we all make it this month! I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo today :thumbup:

No symptoms as of yet :winkwink: haha

Good luck to you all!!

Well I'm out:) but I knew I would be, my cycles are still settling, roll on o day, good luck everyone xxxxx

Still here:wacko: not sure where I am in my cycle as a lot of temps are missing - these are due to having a fever/cold:cry:

So I guess I am just waiting :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Good luck ladies:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Oasis- yayy for this month! When are you due to O? :happydance: good luck!

Garfie- sorry for you feeling unwell hun! :hugs::hugs: hopefully you get better soon! :kiss:

I'm about 3dpo here :growlmad: I hate waiting! I might start testing... :haha: save me from madness ladies!!!!! :dohh:

Lol I started testing at 4dpo last cycle! But I was symptom less so I knew I was out and my temps although higher than the month before weren't high enough for pregnancy, I love charting! It gives you a real heads up on what's going on, don't know when will o this cycle as they still seem a little out of sync! Anywhere from cd15 to cd18! We shall see. Tbh I'm doing really well on my diet and would really like to loose more before getting a bfp so it's ok with me just watching my cycles for the next couple of months:) good luck with testing, let us know! Xx

Hey oasis!

So glad to hear your doing well on your diet :hugs: I need to start mine asap :blush: I do have some Christmas junk in my trunk! :dohh:

I haven't started testing yet! I'm so so tempted but I think I'm going to save myself until at least 12dpo it's just too heartbreaking seeing a bfn :cry:

It's 2:20am as I write this and I have the worst headache ever :cry: I can't sleep and painkillers are doing nothing at all may just get some work done and out of the way :comp:

Aw that sucks hope it's better now! You are stronger than me resisting testing but I know what you mean about the bfn:( but hopefully you won't see one this cycle:) xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry about my absence I have been so busy with work! ! And this damn headache is still here :growlmad:

I still haven't tested! I'm so proud of myself :happydance: I'm around 10dpo now not feeling much on the symptoms front! Feel like AF is just around the corner! :cry: not feeling too hopeful this month I'm actually looking forward to trying next month I have my entire month set out :thumbup:

So how are we all doing?? Are you all in the dpo's? Any symptoms :winkwink:

Hoping to see some bfps real soon :hugs::hugs:

Love you all :kiss:

Hi hunni:) got a v positive opk today so just waiting to ovulate:) loads luck for this cycle xxxxx

Yayyyy :happydance: get all the bding in now hun :winkwink:
Still got a headache today :growlmad: it's not even that painful just so annoying! I'm booking an appointment at my opticians as soon as I can I'm pretty sure it's my eyes getting worse! :dohh:
I'm really rooting for you this cycle :hugs:

Thank you same here, come on bfp for you!! Hope you get your eyes sorted headaches are so annoying xxxx

Hey hun! How are you? :hugs:

I have mega flu :cry: I think the headaches were building up to this! I feel awful! :growlmad: I was due AF yesterday I've got a feeling this illness will put it off for a few days with stress and such so I'm not testing!

How are you doing?? How many dpo are you? I need to obsess over your pregnancy tests so I don't test and disappoint myself :dohh:

Lol I'm 3dpo:) testing already bfn strangely enough lol. Honestly what am I like!! I had a break from all this obsessing now I'm obsessing again haha. So sorry you're so rough I hate flu:( hope you get better soon sweet xxxx.

Hey hun! :hugs:

Testing already!! Lol you never know :winkwink: you got an early positive before!! :happydance:
Still no af but I am still awfully ill so I think that's probably the reason why! :cry:
I am cramping and I've got a bad back so I'm sure she will be making an appearance soon :dohh:

I'm getting ready for the next cycle which I'm quite excited about! :happydance:

How are you doing today?? Any symptoms?? More tests!?! :winkwink:

Lol it's way to early but I can't help it! I got a faint positive at 5 dpo with Brooklyn so faint I thought it was an evap! Bfn still of course it's way too early. I had cramps for two days but they're gone now. No symptoms at all now which is odd as I usually have af symptoms early. Feel better soon hunni xxxxxxx

I remember hun!! It was so early! Well no signs of AF is a good sign :happydance: you think the cramps could have been implantation cramps :winkwink: I've got a really good feeling for you this month hun :happydance:

I'm still feeling pretty crap much better after I've eaten some food though! I think my af not arriving on time is messing up my hormones a bit :growlmad: I'm a super bitch today :dohh:

Aw no I hate those hormones! I have to say when I was waiting for af before I knew I was pregnant I thought I had well bad pmt I was so moody! I haven't got that ATM and I usually would so I'm not sure what to expect. Temp dipped today but it's prob a fallback rise and I'm hoping it goes back up tomorrow. I'm really hoping for you. Have you tested again? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->