**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

Wow we've got a lot of Christmas eve/Christmas day testers!! It would be the best present ever!!
Mummylove- good luck hun!! :happydance:

fxmummyduck- of course everyone is welcome :hugs: good luck for Christmas eve!

I will be testing from the 9th I think if not a bfp in December then I should ovulate boxing day which is my anniversary :cloud9: but I'm feeling lucky about December!! I'm drinking my grapefruit juice everyday hopefully it does the trick!

Thank you for the welcome Midgey123, and good luck to you on the 9th! Maybe the magic of Christmas will be lucky for us all!

ps. what is grapefruit juice good for?

It's my first month of trying grapefruit juice but it's meant to be good for thinning cervical mucus and ewcm hoping this works this month!! :thumbup: I hate grapefruit juice but if it works it will be worth it!! :happydance: I am feeling good about this month for all you ladies :hugs:

got my positive opk today, so aslong as i get my temp rise tomorrow im officially starting my second 2ww. xxx

got my positive opk today, so aslong as i get my temp rise tomorrow im officially starting my second 2ww. xxx

Yayyyyyyy for positive opk :happydance: let us know if your in the tww I'm still waiting ovulate :thumbup: going too get my opk's tomorrow :happydance:

I'm kinda envious of all you guys getting ready to ovulate. I hate the fact I still have 5 days until AF gets here

May I join the group I am new here and looking for some support, my husband and I did our first IUI with clomid today so I will be testing around the first of december.

Welcome jessi-lou! Good luck with the wait to test.

How are you?

:flower:

I think I'm 10 or 11dpo due to the fact I had a semi-positive opk on the 12th (it was roughly the same colour as the control line and a super dark on the 11th so I guessed I ovulated between the two)

Ok hun hoping you get your bfp this month!!! That would be amazing!! An early Christmas bfp :) when are you testing?

my opk's have turned negative now and cm has gone again but temp hasnt risen as much as i would have expected so i think ov is today instead of yesterday just hope there are some little swimmers left there to catch the eggy coz its been 2 days since dtd. i dont feel too positive about this month to be honest maybe next month will be mine who knows. we will see in 2 weeks xxx

fingers crossed for everyone testing soon xxxxx

Midgey - there you are wondered where you had gone:flower:

Me, me, me I want a Christmas BFP - not sure it will happen tho signature says it all:cry:

Good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Iv seem you on alot of other thread's hun, So Sorry to see your going though this again sweet pie. Big hug's. x x x

having a problem with my opks though so dont know whats going on. :(
stupid things are dark in the morning 3 days in a row but get lighter as day progresses.
dh doesnt know im doing them lol xx

You should start testing around CD10, or earlier if you wont to or dont know your cycle's very well. Also you do not have to use them in the afternoon, For some women they work better with FMU for other's they work better in the afternoon (holding wee for 3-4 hour's, but longer for other's if wee is weak or looks weak). Even though most OPK's recommend starting with afternoon urine, as it get's stronger though the day. I use FMU and it work's great and save's me holding my wee for hour's as im prone to Water Infection's. Also OPK's are ment to be used the same time every day. So if your gonna use OPK's in the morning and afternoon, Then Best thing to do is make sure your OPK's with FMU are around the same time every morning and afternoon urine OPK's around the same time every afternoon and wee held for around the same amount of hour's Without drinking nothink. Hope I helped hun. GL and FX'd you ovulated and caught that eggy. x x x

Hello, Would love to join... I am on my First cycle with CBFM, I am still in my novemeber cycle. Due AF on my B.day next week 27th. Not happy but nothink I can do but wait and stay positive. If AF does come then I will be testing christmas morning (after taking load's of pic's and vid's of my Beautful little princess of course). As Christmas day is the day my AF will arrive depending on what CD I ovulate but Im 100% sure with my luck that will be the day. So Addme in please. :D thx... Come On Christmas BFP's, I need it after 2.7 year's of TTC. x x x

Hi Jessica!! Welcome :) really hope you get your bfp on your birthday that would be lovely!!!
If not then you must be cooking up a Christmas bfp :hugs: I'm also over my 2 year ttc milestone ttc my 3rd I fell pregnant with both of my other children so so easily I really thought this would be easy too :cry: hopefully you get your bfp this month and your good luck rubs off on all of us :hugs: Xxxx

Gumpy- fingers crossed hunni really really hope this is your month :happydance: I really have got a good feeling about December!!! Xxxx

My lucky day is the 10th of December my due date with my dd and ds was the 10th of December 07 and December 08 :cloud9: although I went over with both that seems to be my lucky day a lot of good things have happened on that day it was the day I met my oh swell we started going out properly on the 26th of Dec so I'm going to try and hold out testing until then!! :happydance:

Thx hun, I totally agree my little girl was conceived so quickly. But sometime were just not lucky. FX'd we get them two Big Fat line's. :D x x x

Awww what a lucky day hun. GL x x x

Thx hun, I totally agree my little girl was conceived so quickly. But sometime were just not lucky. FX'd we get them two Big Fat line's. :D x x x

Awww what a lucky day hun. GL x x x

I really was naive and thought it would be easy this time!! How bloody wrong was I :dohh: but it will happen I know it will happen for all of us one day and I'm sure you have lost hope so many times like me :cry: but I've realised how lucky I am to have what I've already got if I'm lucky enough to have all this I'm lucky (and cheeky) enough to have one more :hugs: we are all just cooking up some really really special babies :hugs: Xxxx

wow the 10th is a special day for u hun i so hope this is your month midgey and jessica i hope you then the best birthday pressie ever xxxx

does anyone else get bad heartburn straight after ovulation. this is driving me nut and has been happening every month in my tww. maybe its my gallstones i dunno. but i know its def not preggie related lol xxx

I know what you mean hun. I am very lucky and greatful to have my fiance and little girl, So dont get me wrong, I ment I aint lucky when it come's to TTC a second little bundle of joy. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->