**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

December must be an extra expensive month for you midgey.

Jessica want to test the same day then. I'm due AF on the 27th although my cycles are a little messed up after a m/c so we'll see.

Grumpy I don't. I get sore nipples straight away for a few days though.

I know it seems that my luck has sort of ran out when it comes to me ever seeing a bfp again! Hoping we all get our bfp's for Christmas :happydance: we just need our first bfp hopefully Christmas magic and all that the luck will rub off and we all get ours :happydance: yayyy

Mummy2o- December is so so expensive!!! I have my ds birthday on the 13th my dd on the 14th December then Christmas then my anniversary on the 26th!! I have no money left for a good time new year!! :dohh:

I got something similar but spread a bit more out. OH birthday 8/11 mine 9/11 Christmas and then out anniversary on 26/1. All fun though.

It's not too bad everyone is so shocked with my month but we have virtually all year to save up :)
And we always have loads of fun!!

OOOO OOooo! Can I join? I just started my period today but I'm getting aggressive about this baby makin! I'll be testing around Dec 19th! That would be so awesome. No drinking on New Years! Wow, my first New Years not being blindly drunk! I would HAPPILY ditch the bottle knowing I have a lil' one in there :crib:

Good luck ladies!

Hi cestamy83 :hugs: welcome!! I will be testing on the 10th (if I can hold off that long lol poasa right here!!!) It would be amazing if we all got our bfp's yayyyyyyyy I'm getting all excited and I haven't ovulated yet!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck!!! How long have you been ttc? :flower:

Hiya, I'm gunna be testing on the 4th Dec, ive already had enough waiting and I've got ages to go yet! Another lady mentioned heartburn, strange cause I had a really bad bout lasting two days after I think I ovulated. How funny. Not sure about this cycle as mc knocked me out last month, had two surges but not sure if I ovulated. Good luck everyone xxxx

December must be an extra expensive month for you midgey.

Jessica want to test the same day then. I'm due AF on the 27th although my cycles are a little messed up after a m/c so we'll see.

Grumpy I don't. I get sore nipples straight away for a few days though.

Yep Hun, I see you on the 1st page and thought oh she's testing same day as me lol. GL and FX'd x x x

I know it seems that my luck has sort of ran out when it comes to me ever seeing a bfp again! Hoping we all get our bfp's for Christmas :happydance: we just need our first bfp hopefully Christmas magic and all that the luck will rub off and we all get ours :happydance: yayyy

Mummy2o- December is so so expensive!!! I have my ds birthday on the 13th my dd on the 14th December then Christmas then my anniversary on the 26th!! I have no money left for a good time new year!! :dohh:

I dont think I wont ever see another BFP, But I see a BFP just very far away. Meaning not coming anytime soon. I had a reading done by Cheri22, She said she see's a BOY :)D) Born, Conceived or The day we find out... On the 16th/17th of October but no YEAR... I think after christmas if still no BFP then I will become a bit :wacko: waiting lol. But if it was to mean birth in october (and Hopefully 2013) then I would conceive 9th/10th of january 2013, and give birth the 16th/17th of october, but when I worked out my cycle's, up until october next year (as I have a pretty much 28 day cycle every month.) I ovulate on the 8th of october Which ment if I got my BFP that cycle I would be due the 16th/17th of october. Im aint 100% sure she's Good at Prediction's but oh well it's somethink interesting to see what actually happen's. I quite looking forward to seeing what the out come is. x x x

I went on a day trip to blackpool and had my palms read!! That was really interesting she was bang on with every last thing apart from the pregnancy thing she predicted that there would be baby within the next 12 months so I had that 4 months ago I would have to be pregnant now for that too happen :cry: oh well she was completely right about everything else :thumbup:

Big welcome to oasis :hugs: good luck for the 4th!! I've had really bad heartburn the past few days :shrug: I'm pretty sure mine is down to the evil grapefruit juice :growlmad: I can't stand it but it works so let's try! :)

Midgey you never know. She might just mean there was a baby on the way in the next 12 months. Think I ought to see that palm reader you saw :p

I had some random lady come up to me in Bristol a few years ago and predict everything about me. She said I'd travel over seas in the next few months, I later went to Germany, I'd meet a tall dark strange, that be my ex, I'd have trouble with a people in a red and blue car, my parents and I'd have a little boy, which was later my son. Since this encounter I'd think I'd like my fortune done again.

I think i might be testing in a week - AF due 3rd but i am having hot flushes and my boobs are sore......

Totally agree, She could have ment PG in next 12 month's. x x x

Wow Mad but Good if you know what I mean. :D x x x

Welcome TheNewMrsB :hugs: good luck to you your symptoms sound good! :happydance:

Well I hope that's what she ment!! She said I baby would arrive in the next 12 months I hope she means pg that would be amazing!!! :happydance: everything else she said was spot on if I ever go back to blackpool I will see her again she was brilliant!! :happydance:

Wow we've all had really good readings! :happydance: let's hope what they've said is true!!

Thanks - i can cope with the boobs but my hot flushes are annoying lol they seem worse at night when i am trying to sleep - feels the same as when you sunburn your face :S - trying not to get too excited as this is all new to me.

Thanks - i can cope with the boobs but my hot flushes are annoying lol they seem worse at night when i am trying to sleep - feels the same as when you sunburn your face :S - trying not to get too excited as this is all new to me.

They really are good signs hot flashes are defo a good sign :happydance: my sister said that was her only sign!!! :happydance: when are you testing?

Thx hun. Let's hope so. x x x

Wow good sign's, But boob's could mean either AF/PG. But hot flushes is a good sign. GL & FX'd. x x x

how many dpo are you mrsb? i agree yours symptoms sound good xxx im due af the same day as you xxx

If I'm not pg this cycle I'll be testing around Xmas day! AF due as of today at the earliest (but I have irregular cycles so never really sure). I've had tummy cramps, foot cramps, sore boobs and hot flashes. Didn't even realise hot flashes were a symptom until I read it above. Did a FRER on Tues and that was BFN so thinking I am probably out tho...bring on Xmas BFP instead! Good luck ladies xx

If I'm not pg this cycle I'll be testing around Xmas day! AF due as of today at the earliest (but I have irregular cycles so never really sure). I've had tummy cramps, foot cramps, sore boobs and hot flashes. Didn't even realise hot flashes were a symptom until I read it above. Did a FRER on Tues and that was BFN so thinking I am probably out tho...bring on Xmas BFP instead! Good luck ladies xx

Welcome broodymrs :hugs: hope you get your bfp this cycle if not there's a Christmas bfp coming your way :happydance: xx

Well ladies :growlmad: I really don't think me and oh will be doing much bding this cycle as we are both really ill with the flu :cry: well I say ill I have flu oh has man flu and is dying even though he has the EXACT same thing as me he obviously has it 1000000X worse than I have :growlmad:
Well thats my rant!! Lol I will bd as much as I can! But not as much as we normally do what a bummer I hate flu!!! And I hate man flu more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->