Name for Baby No.2

MaryPoppins

Mummy and TTC No.2!
Reaction score
Which name do you prefer for a boy? Not had my :bfp: yet but best be prepared! Lol

Again, HUGE fan of Samuel and all names Biblical! :D

I've voted Charlie. I like Lucas and Samuel, too but not so fond of Spencer.

I like all your name choices. However much as I love Charlie I think Charles sounds better with Harrison. Also is Harrison always know as harrison or sometimes as Harry because Charlie and Harry just somehow doesn't run well to me.

I think Lucas is my fave of the 4 there in terms of both name and how it sounds with both Harry and Harrison.

It depends if you want a hugely popular name. Charlie is very popular for boys and girls at the moment. I know three children named charlie who have been born in the last 3 years.

I LOVE Charlie, it is sooo cute but also sounds good for an adult too.

I love Charlie, it goes so well with Harrison! When they are older, it'll probably be Harry and Charles! Love it!!
Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I like all your name choices. However much as I love Charlie I think Charles sounds better with Harrison. Also is Harrison always know as harrison or sometimes as Harry because Charlie and Harry just somehow doesn't run well to me.

I think Lucas is my fave of the 4 there in terms of both name and how it sounds with both Harry and Harrison.

Yeah I know what you mean! Harrison is always referred to as Harrison, he totally doesn't look like a Harry - yet!

of course I voted Lucas as that is what our LO will be called!! I love it! I do like charlie too though but Lucas better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->