Name help for Estelle!

thosevibes

Reaction score
Sage Estelle
Estelle Spring
Ruby Estelle
Skyla Estelle

Those are some I like! Which one do you like and do you ladies have any other ideas? Estelle can be either middle or first name. Name needs to be naturey!

My first daughter is named Meadow Raine.

Baby twos name was going to be Willow Estelle but I don't like how Meadow and Willow both end in ow.

<3xx

I like Sage Estelle and Estelle Spring best. Some other suggestions:
Bay Estelle
Estelle Rose
Rowan Estelle
Wren Estelle
Estelle River
Estelle Wren

Is Estelle in honor of someone? I much prefer Estella... which is the name of a very beautiful character from Great Expectations.

Estella Skye is beautiful! Or Estella Willow!

Maybe the nature-y name should go first... to match Meadow though?

I would personally worry about 1st name sib-set first... and then worry about the middle name second. (although i'm guessing Estelle needs to def be in there somewhere?)

Meadow & Skye
Meadow & Jade
Meadow & Sunny
Meadow & Robyn
Meadow & Lily
Meadow & Sage (Love!)
Meadow & Lark
Meadow & Aspen

Meadow Raine &...

Estelle Storm
Estelle Jade
Estelle River
Estelle Fern

River Estelle
Laken Estelle
Oceana Estelle
Sage Estelle
Feather Estelle

A name like Estelle should go first IMO . It's a 'center stage' name. I REALLY like Estelle Spring. I would have never thought of using Spring as a name, but it's really fresh.

Plus, I think that using a really obvious nature name as a first name will actually clash with Meadow.

Meadow & Willow, Meadow & Sage.. It makes the sibset look a little silly. If you really want to use Estelle as a middle name instead of a first, I do wanna say that both Meadow & Ruby and Meadow & Skyla look wonderful together. I just don't think both names should be strongly nature inspired.

I love the name Estelle. Unfortunately a close friend of mine is named Estelle, and I don't want to name my baby after someone close to me.

In the case of my friend her name is Estelle Anne, which I find really pretty. My friend is also very beautiful by the way!

I'm big on the end of a name rolling into the next - consonant then vowel or vowel to a consonant. So if Estelle is the first name, I love the twist 'Estella' that Ruby said above. Then you can use almost any of the combos above.
I like Estella Snowe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->