Name ideas?

Sapphia

Mum to a 28 weeker
Reaction score
Thought I would post this thread because DF has banned me from talking about baby names and I really want to talk about it!

We have pretty much decided that if we have a girl she will be named Jessica Isabelle. But we haven't decided on a boy's name (just the middle name). I like the following:

Alexander Tony
Jayden Tony
Jacob Tony

We may not end up using these names at all, but its fun to think about it!

Has anyone else thought of or decided on names?

We've already decided on names, we were ttc before and stuck with them since.
For a girl its Isla Faith and boy its Charlie David Jacob. x

I wont tell anyone my names cause I dont want other people to use them! Lol.

xx

I have loads of girls names which is funny coz before when i was pregnant I couldnt think of any but had boys names sorted.
i havnt told anyone my baby names either as I dont want people to steal them (coz they do) but I will share with you ladies. My BF is pregnant and had a huge argument with her SIL as she decided she was going to call her baby the name the SIL had picked. And my cousin took the boy name I was going to call Pheebs if she had been a boy.

I like....
Hope
Brynley
Paige (my fav at the moment, goes well with Phoebe)
Faith
Natalie
Holly (Phoebe was nearly called this)
Kaylen
Evie

Boys I like...
Jacob/Jake
Brennan
Brendan
Tyler
Dylan
Lucas
Evan

He have our first boy's name set in stone, he'll be named after two of his greatgrandfathers. But girls' names we're rather struggling with. At the moment DH loves Emilia, I still really like Elena. Elsa is also a contender. If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd gladly take them! :D

We have lots of lovely names lined up and are pretty set on a couple of them.

I too am worried somebody else will take them if I mention them though, but more worried that somebody's opinion would put me off them, which I don't want.

For this reason we shan't even be discussing names with our parents when the time comes. They'll find out on the day of birth like everybody else and they can all like it or lump it!

The names we like are unusual, but not unusual enough that you can't spell or pronounce them.

I think about names all the time :haha: We love Toby Luke for another boy, think it goes well with Max!

For a girl we're a bit more stuck, when pregnant with Max, we had Isabel Marie incase he was a girl, but now we think Izzi's a bit too common for us personally...still love it though! We both love Evie, Hmmmmm, at least we've got lots of time to come up with one! :D

xx

I drive OH mad talking about names and have a list of favourites saved in my phone for when the time comes lol. We like

Boys:-

Connor
Cole
Brodie
Wyatt
Mason

Girls:-

Poppy
Sofia
Scarlett
Ava

I have names too but i don't want to tell anyone until they're born, one of the names is my boyfriends middle name and the other is my step fathers name.

Hubby and I often talk about names, I have always loved Ben for a boy, but as its only three letters hubby says no way, (long story behind it) so think we have narrowed it down to

Boy:- steven or Reece
Girl :- Laura, cant remember any more, think we have mentioned alot more though

Lesley xx

My fav's for a girl are: Leila, Olivia, Emily, Sophia, Emilia/Amelia
And for a boy: Macsen (welsh for Max - Macs for short), Oliver, Keiron

I'm the same way, 4magpies! I have names picked out and have for years but I'm not saying that cause I would hate for them to be taken.

I'm the same way, 4magpies! I have names picked out and have for years but I'm not saying that cause I would hate for them to be taken.

Glad im not the only one.

I have a few I will be chosing from but I wont decide till baby is actually born.

I think its odd that people chose babies names whilst they are still in there. How do they know baby will suit that name?!

xxx

Holly Madelyn for a girl and Alex for a boy :D (not quite sure on middle name for boy) OH doesn't know these yet :lol:
I love Brandon for a boy but someone I went to school with named her son Brandon, and it doesn't go with OH's surname :( booo

We talk about names a lot and have a few picked. I won't tell any of my friends/family our names but am happy to share here:

Boys:
Dylan Patrick
Ethan (don't have a middle name picked out for this one yet)

Girls:
Caitlyn (DH fave)
Alexis (my fave)

Haven't thought about middle names for girls yet but it's fairly usual in my family for girls to have Marie in there somewhere.

I LOVE talking about names, but get really nervous when someone I know is pregnant becuase I worry they'll pick the names we like, silly I know, but it really does seem like a HUGE deal! lol!

xx

i have a list several pages long :rofl: i havent found 'the one' for a boy yet though

If we had a girl she would be Hannah or Charlotte. The only other boys name we like is Noah, DH is so damn picky!

I have a few I will be chosing from but I wont decide till baby is actually born.

I think its odd that people chose babies names whilst they are still in there. How do they know baby will suit that name?!

xxx

That's my plan as well. You have to see the baby first to get what their name should be.

Names I like for a girl are:

Paige Alexandra

Lani

Molly

Leah

Boy names...

Theo

Max

hmmm can't think of anymore right now!

xxx

That's my plan as well. You have to see the baby first to get what their name should be.

It doesnt matter to me, I dont think any names particularly suit or dont suit a baby, you have no idea what they'll look like when they're older anyway, for me its just a matter of getting used to a name and then it suits the person eventually.

Mine have been pretty ,much decided on for a couple of years now.
We're set on having two, so

Girls names:

Sally and Evie

Boy name:

Ryan

theres other names i like but those are the ones for me, i cant stand all the double barrelling of first names like lilly mae, sammy jo, I might get lynched here but i think its really charvery :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->