Name ideas?

To those of you who don't want to share the names you have chosen, would you share with us the ones that you like, but aren't on your list for some reason (such as they don't go with your surname, OH doesn't like them)?

I think it is interesting that we all have different views on whether we should/shouldn't share chosen names and whether it is right to pick before the baby is born.

I have not decided whether I will be sharing :baby: name with friends and family before he/she is born. I think the plus side of doing so is that other people may point out possible unwanted nicknames that you may not have thought of! I wouldn't like to think anyone I know would steal a name, but I guess you can never be certain that it won't happen.

As for chosing the name before :baby: is born, I like to think that you know what name feels right when you are pregnant, which is why I think that the names we chose now might not even be on the list when the time comes!

I wouldn't be telling anyone the definite name of bubs before he/she is born (the ones i gave earlier are just ones i like, nothing definite) I'd find out and tell people the sex but I'd like to keep something as a surprise when they're born :)

Haha, glad I'm not the only one! OH doesn't tell me to stop talking about it but I can see he's not listening! I carry on talking anyway :haha:

If LO was a girl he would have been Eva Rose but I'm thinking the name is too short, so now it's Eva Isabelle (Not that OH knows that :D)

Other girls names I like:
Lily
Poppy
Scarlett
Evie
Daisy
Isabella
Olivia

For boys I like:
(Middle name will be William)
Alexander
Harry
Lucas
Taylor
Bailey

I change my mind like the wind, I'm sure they will be completely different in a couple of months!

I really want to have a set list before I'm pregnant again because during the last pregnancy everytime the topic of names came up it would end with me crying because we couldn't agree! :D

xx

Same here. I love talking about girls names but I think OH just switches off.

I have a few that I like but have got it down to two for each. We wont decide on which one until I actually see our baby!

For a Boy: Sebastian John or Isaac John (defo being John as a middle name after my Dad)
For a Girl: Scarlett or Florence (not decided on a middle name yet, thinking of Ann as that is my mums)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->