Name label recommendations

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Like the title says really, looking for name label recommendations! I had some last year that you iron on but constantly falling off so looking for better ones for this year.

I just write on the actual label with a sharpie

Thank you. May try the stickers that way can use on water bottle and shoes too

For clothes I bought a laundry ink stamper from Amazon. It was about £10.

All you do is put in the letters you want and then stamp on the clothes. No need to iron on, reapply etc. The ink has lasted all year with only a couple of items requiring another restamping.

I'm going to try the stick on ones from the site mentioned above . I cannot sew for love nor money so I'm hoping they work :)

We use the stick on ones from https://www.mynametags.com/

They never come off, even after loads of washes.

This. No sewing no ironing. Stick 'em on and they last for years. Can put them on stuff like water bottles too.

I've just ordered the stick on ones. It's really good that they let you put two lines of text so I have put DD's name on one line and DS on the second line. They are both going to be at the same school so as long as stuff goes back to one or the other of them, I don't really mind which!

Thank you to those who mentioned the stickers, I ordered them a few days ago and got them today, they're so cute! If you google mynametag discount there's a few around. I figure try the easiest option first and will move onto iron on if they don't work out :)

I write on the label but I'm thinking of the stickers for this year

I just got my Supatags delivered today. They are super cute! Hopefully last years like they say they will!

I use the iron on ones from eBay. Only a few pounds for about 20. They stuck on him jumpers and tshirts all year. His trousers it only half came off once, so I re stuck it!

I did however use my hair straighteners and not an iron :rofl: I don't iron anything ever, so just held those in place for 10 seconds and it really stuck well!!

I use the iron on ones from eBay. Only a few pounds for about 20. They stuck on him jumpers and tshirts all year. His trousers it only half came off once, so I re stuck it!

I did however use my hair straighteners and not an iron :rofl: I don't iron anything ever, so just held those in place for 10 seconds and it really stuck well!!

This is genius!

I'm another who writes on the clothing labels with sharpie x

Sharpie :haha: I did actually buy rainbow name labels but they're still in the packet. Money well spent there!

Thanks for the my name tag recommendation they look great and came quick, also thank you mw to check for vouchers as I saved a couple of quid too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->