name question

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Does anyone know, or have, any babies born called Chloe? Its out chossen name but its quite high in the ratings- something I didnt want, but I haven't come across any? Just wondered how many were out there!!

I only know of one. My Step daughter's friend is called Chole so i don't think its overly popular.

I heard of one the other day and it was someone that I don't even know lol.

I haven't met anyone named Chloe, or anyone who has named their kids Chloe.

There was a Chloe on Days of Our Lives for a while, I think. I don't watch it anymore I have no idea if she's still there

I don't know anyone named Chloe, or anyone who has a child named Chloe.

Maybe they just make it up cause they want people to THINK its popular, but its not? Who knows lol.

My friend named her daughter Chloe, but she's now 10. Other than that not heard of any recent babies

:hug:

My hubby wanted to call our LO chloe if it was a girl, but i know that many people who have used Chloe that i said no, but when i think about it, since ive moved up here, ive only heard of 2 girls called Chloe.
But im sticking with Abbey.

I have a cousin called chloe but dont know any others. I love the name chloe :)

I know someone with a daughter named Chloe, but I don't think it's overly popular, especially not in babies born the last couple of years.

it was number 7 in the uk list last year and 5 in the list the year before apparently.

I think they make these lists up!

oh well in that case, Chloe Amy she is! WHat do you think?

My friends little girl who has just turned 1 is called Chloe!!

x

I only know 1 chloe, she's 18.

I don't know of any more. :)

I only know of 1 - A former co-workers granddaughter. I think it's one of those names that sounds more popular than it actually is - my favorite kind.

my niece is called Chloe, she's in her teens

I know of quite a few here in the US. And unfortunately I know two people who also named their dogs Chloe. :(

I know of 3 Chloes under the age of 4.

if i have agirl im hoping we can call her chloe, its a lovely name and went to school with 3 girls called chloe :lol:

I think that's a lovely name hun. I had a couple of friends at school callled Chloe, but don't hear it as often now. Two people I know have little girls named Chloe, but one is 6 and the other 6 months.
xx

My sister's best mate is called Chloe (about 34 years old) and a another close friend of my sister has a little girl called Chloe. I think there are a couple at my nephew's school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->