name question

I know two Chloes - my cousin Chloe & one of my girl guides is called Chloe as well.

we are thinking of Chloe if Grape is a girl, but still not sure as my friend just had a daughter and named her Chloe. Only Chloe i know so doesnt seem all that popular

I think its lovely :) These names are popular in certain areas more than others.

Sorry i dont know any Chloe....well :blush: I hate to say it but....the only chloe I do know is a lap dog...:blush: sorry....But I know lots of elderly ladies naming their little dogs that name....again Iam very sorry...:blush: I think its very pretty for a girls name.

Sounds good to me, I don't know that many Chloes and I think it's a lovely name! x

There's a little girl in Molly's class at school called Chloe, she's 4, the girl next door is named Chloe and she's 10 and one of my friends babys is named Chloe, she's 7 months old. I think it's a pretty name.

I know of several little girls named that out here in western Canada, but not nearly as many as Emma or Emily. Or Maddy.
All lovely names, but you do want to avoid that scenario where there are nine of them in the same class!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->