Names & Flying!

E

EsméeK

Hi Sweets!

So myself & FOB have 99% decided on the names.
So Either
Petal Or Zane.
The Middle names still need to be thought of but we are gonna do something special!

Anyway, at home tonight I thought everything was 'ok' about me being pregnant, as they were pretty calm & just said think about the money aspect of babies - children... but apparently not! They said I am tearing the family apart & I am quitting 6th Form (not just cos of LO) I got GCSE's (10A's 1A*) (Drop That in!!) but I haven't ever been into the idea of further EDU! Maybe when I am older I will go back & do degrees but I am not bothered! They now seem to hate me, ITS MY LIFEEE!

I told Calvin who is the FOB & we are still half together but he moved to Australia, about what happened, & I miss him so much! we were together 5 years & its just feels like a struggle now! I think I may get some money out which I have saved for a rainy day for AGES and go to australia for a while...

8-[

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, CAN'T STAND IT HERE.

but would you achieve anything or solve any of the problems by going to australia??

I think it would be good for you to go and see him but I don't know, I can't say much I'm afraid I'll get in trouble! :haha:
Your family should be there and support you not tell you your ruining your life!
Just because your having a child doesn't mean your plans for your future will suddenly come to an end..
They may change/They may take longer to complete but you are definitely not throwing your life away by having this child! :hugs:

oh hun i know how you're feeling, australia is SUCH a better life and your baby will be so much better off there, maybe talk to his parents about it and see if they can help?

I wanted to go when I found out they were moving before all this baby business.

Calvins Parents said they would buy me & LO tickets to visit after the birth...

I think breathing space is right at the moment.

I wouldn't solve problems but its what I want, I need this break away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->