names River or Phoenix for a boy?

tink28

Mum of 1 & WTT
Reaction score
ve recently changed my mind about a name i was fixed on for my little boy (which we had chosen at 5 months pregnant).
ive got a good reason for this but FOB isnt happy and is refusing to even help me choose other names. so im trying to get on with it on my own.
anyway- im spiritual and love the names River and Phoenix. (was also a fan of the actor)
i know all that should matter is that i like the name but i just wanted some honest opinions on whether or not these names could work.
i realise there will be people who dont like them but any opinions would be welcome. have also done a poll to see which u prefer between the two names?
thanks in advance!

I have debated about Phoenix as a boys middle name. I really like both, but chose River. I think River is a strong, powerful boy name.

Phoenix. I'm just not a fan of River.

I like River :) Phoenix is ok too it just takes a bit longer to get used to IMO

I know two Rivers that are girls... I think Phoenix is a better boys name

I like River, I knew a boy with that name and it fit him well. And his friends called him "Riv" which I thought was cute

Im a massive fan of River Phoenix too but my OH wont hear anything about River anywhere in the name (he even shot down Rio).
I do love the name River though

I love Phoenix but my OH isnt sure on in. i wanted Logan Phoenix ut dont think hes going to back down. We have agreed on Oliver Jack.

I don't like either personally but think Phoenix is better.

x

If this baby is a boy i had always said i would call him River :) was wodering what did you end calling you LO?

neither for me, I am afraid. If I had to choose I would say River sounds more boyish.

I like River alot for a boy. I'm not crazy about it when I think of it referring to a little boy, but I knew a guy in his 20's named River and I thought it was a really strong, sexy name. I'm kinda neutral on Phoenix... don't love it don't hate it.

My cousin is called River - suits him down to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->