Names !

Gems

Reaction score
Hi girls, so far i have not given baby's name a thought but this morning ive put a list together of a few i like.

Your thoughts would be great (surname is Woodhouse)

Alfie
Benjamin
Hayden
Cameron
Oliver
Oscar
James

Ava
Madeline
Madison
Layla
Autumn
Grace
Amber

Thanks Gems xx

I like Alfie best out of the boys names & Madeline for a girl - (thats the name I want if mine is a girl....!)

I like Oliver for a boy and Layla for a girl, when reading with your surname they sound nice :) XXX

I like Oscar and Layla from your list, i think theyd go well with your surname

I like Oliver and Cameron from the boys list and Madison and Autumn from the girls list. :D

I like Madison for a girl and Hayden for a boy. They both sound good with your surname :D

Alfie is my puppy's name... LOL, so to me I just can't picture it suiting a baby!!

For boys, I love Benjamin and Oliver - they are probably two of my favourite boys names, but I can't use them myself :( My 3 year old son is called Reuben, and we call him Ben, so that would get confusing, and I have a daughter named Olivia, so Oliver would be too similar!

Madeline is a great name, and I'm very partial to Madison and Grace - both are names I've used as middle names for my daughers. I'm not so keen on Layla or Amber, but I like all the others you have listed!

Good luck choosing :)

I like hayden and layla because I had those both on my list too!

I love Alfie and Ava. Their cute names and go well with your surname. x

Ava is my favourite name ever, always said if i had a girl i would call her Ava. OH doesnt like it, but if this baby is a girl she's having that name, OH can...:D

So anyway yeah, Ava is a beautiful name, but its so short i think you need to double barrel it. I like Ava-Mae

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->