Names:)

Danny Mark Mccullough for a boy and Kara June Mccullough for a girl!

:D

xx

The only girl name I can get dh to agree to is Jaime and boys are Oliver,Jamie or charlie....I even gave him this list..girls= Jaime,hope,summer,Devon,Skyla,Blake,Cody,Rae,Scarlett,heavyn and Reese.
Boy= Oliver,Charlie,Jamie,Archie,Fletcher,Grayson,Layton,Corey,Colby,zac,dainton,max,miller,preston and Reece

I'm praying he comes round on Devon or Skyla for a girl coz I LOOOOOVE them,same with Grayson and dainton xx

We've got Lana Letitia for a girl and Logan Edward for a boy.

Ahh, my eldest is called Lily :flower:

We've decided on Ada Eloise for a girl and are still discussing (arguing about) boys names :haha:

So far we have girl names:
Danica Alexis
Kailyn Jaylee
Charlotte

No boys names yet.

I like the names you picked out :)

My husband keeps talking about names however only suggest stupid ones from cartoons and films at the moment :dohh:

x

We haven't talked names yet, but some that I like are Anja, Tovi, Tova for a girl, Benjamin, Alpin, Tobin for a boy.

My nephew (6months old) is called Riley, and my Niece to be (6 months in womb lol) will be called Lily!!
Must be very common names!
We like the Name Henry for a boy, no thoughts on girls names yet xxx

I've known for years now that if I have another boy it will be Theo. I'm going to double barrel my surname with my partner's for this baby but DP isn't enamoured at all with it at all, the long surname combo, and plus he went to school with a female Theo...he hates it but I'm having it. It's not THAT bad is it!?!?! I can't see an alternative really, it's quirky anyway!

He comes up with names like Wolf and Shooter, and some crazy combination of both our surnames in one name :dohh:

Girls, Iris or Josie and another I've forgotten haha.

No idea what i'm having - always knew with my son that he was a boy as certain as the sun would rise in the morning!

We've chosen Harrison John for a boy.
And are contemplating Amber Melody... Madison Jade... or Kali Rose... for a girl.

:)

I'm sure I'll change my mind a million times over but my names are for a :

Boy - Mason

Girl - Ava Rose

:) :)

Im having a boy! Riley Jaden.

If we were having a girl she would have been Kaitlin Ava :)

We decided on ours last night :)

Already have a little boy, Max Michael Roberts :)

This time, we've got..

Evie Marie Roberts

or

Toby Luke Roberts

:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members