Names?

My daughter is Amelia Juliet and if we have #2 I like the name Gabriel John for a boy. Again with us middle names stand for something. Juliet is for my sister Julie who died as a baby, and John is my dads name x

We have decided Alice and Jeanne for girls and Émile and Léonidas for boys. They're francophone names as we're both frenchies :winkwink:

I know we have other boys names, but I can't remember at the moment. We want five kids and DH is hoping for 5 boys... (I'm hoping for at least a girl)

Its nice to have names with meaning.

We always have lots of girls names and none for boys.

I chose Euan as our sons first name and my husband chose Michael as a middle name which is a family name. His surname is my husbands.

My husband chose Olivia as a first name and I added in the Anna after my Gran.

OH didn't like Euan and I wasn't keen on Olivia but we both love them now.

Future names are

Lily, Mia, Beth

Lewis, Max, Sam, and I love Milo (OH detests it)

We keep changing - as we keep meeting people with our names!!!! We had Henry as number 1 favourite name - until my OH met a guy called Henry who he works with!!

But for the moment we still have Grace Marie and Thomas........I really like traditional names! Though my TTC date does keep changing!

Its nice to have names with meaning.

We always have lots of girls names and none for boys.

I chose Euan as our sons first name and my husband chose Michael as a middle name which is a family name. His surname is my husbands.

My husband chose Olivia as a first name and I added in the Anna after my Gran.

OH didn't like Euan and I wasn't keen on Olivia but we both love them now.

Future names are

Lily, Mia, Beth

Lewis, Max, Sam, and I love Milo (OH detests it)

I love the name Milo! x

I've yet to persuade my OH that Lachlan is an awesome name!

We're actually taking my last name as the family surname when we get married & I must admit, it's creating loads of problems!
I adore names like Ivy, Willow, Violet, Daisy, Lily etc... But my last name is Bloom :dohh:

I'm sorry, but that is SO CUTE! :happydance: I like Lily Bloom, personally. Hee!

April, you MUST name your girl a flower name. That would be amazing!!! :hugs:

DH and I have some names sorted, but we're definitely open to changing when we see our LO. We're not planning on finding out the sex either, so it might be nice to maybe have a baby with no name for a while! Haha! (We might find out, via a gender reveal party - this idea has been batted around.)

We're planning on possibly having 3 LOs, so we have tried to come up with three different names for each sex, ready for any combination of boys/girls. ;)

Girls :pink:
Jessica (or Jessikah) Joy (JJ for short) - Joy after DH's grandmother
Rose Hannah - after DH's great-grandmother

I also love the names Amy and Chloe, and I'd want the middle name to mean something, so the potential third girl might be Amy Martha (my half-sister is Marthe), or Chloe Rebekah (Rebekah is my first name!).

Boys :blue:
Harrison Gregory (Harry for short) - Gregory after DH's brother
Charles Joseph (Charlie or CJ for short) - Joseph is my brother

And our third boy could be Jack Kevin (Kevin after DH's dad - it's also DH's middle name). :)

We're not really into unique and weird names, or spellings.

We have

Theo Isaac

or

Ava-Jane Sara

I also like

Jensen and Penelope, Elsie and Evelyn

We like Felix James for a boy (both me and OH's little brothers are called James so that was a definite) and Amber or Luna for a girl. It's so hard to think of something that's a little different but not too wacky! Before I met OH I also loved the name Chloe but his/now our surname is Clarke and that sounds rubbish :wacko: Did any of you have names you liked but just don't go with OH's surname (assuming they'll be given his name that is)?

We're actually taking my last name as the family surname when we get married & I must admit, it's creating loads of problems!
I adore names like Ivy, Willow, Violet, Daisy, Lily etc... But my last name is Bloom :dohh:

Daisy Bloom is just the sweetest, coolest name ever!

I've yet to persuade my OH that Lachlan is an awesome name!

I spent some of my 2nd pregnancy in Australia and Lachlan McQuarry was some famous person so we were thinking about Lachlan (but she turned out a girl).

Initally it concerned me how people outside Scotland would pronounce it but then may can't pronounce Edinburgh or Ecclefechan so why worry!

My OH's first name is Terron (terr-in), which is really unique, and mine is Jessica, which was the most popular name in the USA the year that I was born, lol. I really love different names, and I really love classic names, but OH and I rarely can agree on ones we both enjoy. It'll surely be a struggle when it comes time to name our kids, lol. Thankfully, we have decided on ONE boy's name, but only his first name. We can't figure out the middle name yet.
And unfortunately I'm one of those weird people that doesn't like to share the names on my list, lmao. Whenever I see one or hear someone named that, I immediately get turned off. It's silly and childish but I can't help it! :(
The other part of me is really embarrassed, because even though I adore the names I have on my list, some people may think they are really silly or dumb.

Ohhh gosh! I hadn't thought anyone would like a flowery name with my last name... I think I might have to have a rethink!

Obviously with a name like April Bloom, I got teased a lot as a child. Thankfully, I adore my name now! & it's definitely made me favour unusual names. But I'm sure our LOs will hate me for quite some time :haha:

April Bloom is so pretty, you just couldn't be a bully or bitchy with a name like that lol!! Or ugly!!!

Wow some lovely names on here!

OH and i are dead set on Marley or Luna for a girl
and OH loves Aston Martins so hes dead set on Aston for a boy... however im going to take some convincing haha i find boys names the hardest to pick!

Middle names are difficult we like the name May as its my middle name but i also love the idea of naming my little girl after my auntie who has passed away recently so still up in the air on middle names!

Thanks! i wanted something different but pretty at the same time :flower:

My favorite subject :happydance:

I have a bunch!

:pink:
Gwendolyn
Priscilla Jane
Genevieve
Ophelia
Scarlett

:blue:
Maximillion
Sebastian