Naming Help needed (Sorry Guys)

Tootsie

Reaction score
Hi i'm another one in need of help.
I have noticed a few of you know alot about chinese/japanese names and origins which would help me immensley

Ok for a Girl we have Baylin Eva.

Thats obvioulsy not the problem :lol: our problem is a boys name We really like Kenzi which might look japanese but is actually scottish (Wish it was japanese though) Our problem is a middle name to go with it. I would like your input guys.

Thanks in advance

so sorry no one has replied - I know a kenzi, but not sure about his middle name - i also dont know about japanese names - so im usless im afraid - have you tried googling the name and seeing if its meaning and link you to a middle name that would sit well with it?! Good luck x

Kenzi, Kenzie, McKenzie:-

The meaning of the name Kenzi is Descendant Of The Handsome Man

The origin of the name Kenzi is Scottish

More commonly spelt Kenzie and a shortened form of McKenzie

All i need is a middle name to sound good, Lee or Lie would be good but we already have that name in the family, and we can't think of anything else.

Thanks for replying though i was starting to think this had gotton like that other cliche site

thats sounds good but we have a jake in the family too. This is why it's hard for usd i think too many other names we can't use (or more won't)

Luke? What letter does your surname start with? Kenzi's a gorgeous name x

Or anything here? https://www.20000-names.com/male_japanese_names.htm x

The Surname will begin with an O :oops: which makes it difficult too as you dont want initials spelling anything dodgy :lol:

BEO is the girl's but BO for short which is bad enough

KO short initials for the boy atm.

And thanks Luke is in the possibilities bag :D

:D Hope you find something soon. At least you should be ok with K...O and spellings! x x

Thanks i am liking that site you linked me too, just need to go through it fully now with OH and see if he can agree with me on a name :lol:

Glad it was useful :D ...I liked the fact that it gave meanings and divided the names up by origin x

yeah my OH's really into name meanings too. So i like that, whats funny is my OH's first and middle name means Handsom Spear Carrier and Kenzi means 'from the Handsom one' :lmao: couldn't be any more coincidental

I like Kenzi Joe. I think a one syllable name goes best with it.

Kenzi's a lovely name. I don't know anything about Japanese names though-sorry. I'm trying to think of other names beginning with L for the middle name, apart from Lee, Luke....
Liam, Leo, Lane, Lance, Lucas? I think K L goes well though?
xx

My Oh said what about Ryuu :roll: means Dragon in Japanese i dunno though i'm not convinced

Kenzi Ryuu O.....

James is my eldests middle name, so thats out unfortunately, we have a Joe Jake and JayJay already in the family (yes i have alot of people to consider :lol:)

Its so hard isnt it, I gave up and gave Chloe my name as her middle name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->