Nan got rushed to intensive care but chose our babies name!

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
So last month my nan had her bladder removed due to bladder cancer. It's a very slow healing process but she was doing well.
Yesterday I got the dreaded call to say she was being rushed to intensive care unit with kidney failure, septicemia and other problems.
It was a day from hell!! She was unconscious and had wires coming out of every place possible.
When she finally woke up she was talking like a baby and we didn't know what she was saying. She grabbed my hand and kept repeating a sentence.
We figured out it was 'I love Charles' and I couldn't be happier. So my nan has chosen Charles for a boy so if in Saturday we are team blue, Charlie is his name :)

Through the night she has made great progress and things are looking up!
We also told her we liked Eliza and she squeezed my hand, nodded and attempted to make her first noise.

Oh wow! I hope she makes a good recovery how worrying for you. I also love the name Charlie she has good taste :) x

Ah that is so touching, made me well up :'(. 100% made your mind up for you xx

I hope she gets well soon :hugs:. How lovely that she was able to help you choose your names :)

Definitely did! Charlie without a doubt now. It takes all her energy to talk and she used it all to say that to me.
Got a long few days ahead of us x

Charlie would be a great girls name to... I think its different ;) Good luck to her and speedy recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->