Nan HA problems...

miraclebaba

Reaction score
well ladies now i am at my wits end...LO has eczema, we have been up and down trying to get it under control, now we have changed his formula to Nan HA but his stool are smelly green, his gassy and they smell like a rotten egg, LO was on Infacare and had no problem, he was on in since 3 weeks old and now he is 4 months. i am asking if the green stools are normal and is it possibly that After so long LO could only be reacting to the Infacare formula now? i have changed all his clothes to cotton.

i am also using dove and vaseline, and washing his clothes with a mild soap and no fabric softener. the Peadi gave us repivate and it seems to help..i am just looking at things that could trigger the eczema because i don't think its the milk..

this breaks my heart because he is such a happy baby and if i keep changing formulas might upset his tummy.i am sorry for the long post

why did you change formula to Nan Ha?

Nan Ha has been controversial in the past for a change in ingredients that parents found affected their babies, plus the HA formulas are usually first formula's, as in, they should be the first formula your LO has if you are trying to avoid allergies/intolerances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->