Nappies!!

LucyS

Reaction score
Getting all the nappies ready for babys arrival and taking advantage of the 1/3 off at Sainsburies!

Just on an average how long did your baby stay in size 1 nappies and how long in size 2 etc and how many did they go through a day/week so that I can buy enough to last me?!

Also has anybody else used Sainsburys own nappies or are Huggies and/or Pampers really worth the extra money?

I have bought a selection of makes at the moment but still need to buy more so any help appreciated!

Thanks

not sure on the sizing question as this is my first??

But Ive read reviews and pampers and huggies come out on top... they seem to be just thicker etc and less likely to give baby nappy rash!!

My mum also advised me to stick to pampers and huggies!! As other supermarket brands used to just fall off me apparently just really flimsy!!! They may be better now obviousl 22 years have past lol!!

Im going with Pampers, esp as ASDA have a good offer on at the moment, 107 nappies for £8 !!!! xxx

Are they on sise 1's Gems? Seem the big boxes don't come in size 1's!

It depends on the size of your baby, but they are in first size for a month or 2.
I used tescos own brand with my last one and he never got nappie rash and they was quite a snug fit.
As for how many they go through, at first they can go through about 15-20 a day, as they tend to wait for you to put a nice clean nappy on them before they do anything, lol.
Well we like to pee in a clean toilet dont we.

Are they on sise 1's Gems? Seem the big boxes don't come in size 1's!

I got the new born midi size (9lb - 15lb)
I had got 72 for £10 from Boots of the mini size (6lb - 12lb)

Something like that anyway !!

I think Huggies & Pampers are just more absorbent. The cheaper one's tend to leak quite easily. (My mum's told me this) So I'm sticking with Huggies. :)

Can i say that all the mums i know agree with me that pampers are the best as huggies are really hard!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->