Napping and Snacking!!!

Chel

Reaction score
Not sure what to do with Jasper today, he's been snacking and napping all day! He's been like, 1 hour sleep, feed, awake for 1 hour only, back to sleep for 1 hour, feed (so, after 2 hours only!) little play, back to bed for 45minutes, wakes up and wants a feed!

I'm not sure how to break the cycle, as Jasper has such a strong association with waking up and feeding that he'll totally throw a tantrum if I get him up and dont feed him.

He's crying now, I've decided to leave him for a few minutes, as he's only had 45 minutes sleep this time... maybe he'll resettle?

Any ideas?

No suggestions from me sorry, Jay's like this every day :lol: He naps every hour and a half and gets really grouchy if I try to keep him up any longer. He usually sleeps for about 45mins and then wakes up again. He also feeds about every 2 hours during the day, but he's started sleeping through so I don't mind :D

I'm hoping it's just a phase, that being said, it's actually quite nice to have a little break so often!!

xx

We just ended up with a nightmare of an evening! I never got him out of the napping/snacking cycle, so when actual bedtime came around he was overtired and over fed!

There are days where I end up just thinking, just get through today, tomorrow will be a different cycle! I'm so glad that night time 'resets' his cycle, so he's fresh in the morning to start again!

Today is already a 'normal' day! Horray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->