nappy bins?

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if they are any good?? and also how many nappy bags are on one roll??

we have one, and tbh, i've never got the thing to work :dohh: i really didn't rate ours! x

We LOVE ours, its a tommy tippee sangenic thing and is soooooo convenient. I would class it as one of our most practical purchases.

Not sure how many nappys on one cassette, we are still on the one that came with it.

XX

i got the angelcare one from argos as it was a 5er we got a voucher in the bounty bag. its ok, can get a good 3/4 days changes out of it at a guess as we only use it upstairs n get a week out of it. as 4 keepin in smells, i dunno as all scarletts nappies are in bags as im too tight fisted to but refill cassettes so a carrier bag is in there atm :) :lol: we did use the free cassette tho and we got 5 weeks of use out of it. its on a long roll that u just knot at the end when u empty it. iygwim.

I have the tommee tippee one which we got free with a magazine subscription and we do use it but if it suddenly broke and needed replacing then I wouldn't bother.

We are either using it incorrectly or something wrong with it as when you open the lid it does smell. There is no odour whatsoever with the lid closed but the second you open it......yuk !

We've been using it a week and still on first cassette.

we don't bother, just throw them away in the garbage can

we've the angelcare one a casette probably lasts 2 weeks ish. I'd be lost without it now

Just to let you know I saw the tommee tippee one in Tesco for 9.99.

We have one, but I found it to be a huge waste. We turned it to knot off the last nappy, as directed, but when we take the bag out, it all unravels and leaves a tonne of bag that's just wasted. I can't warrant doing that, so we just throw them in and tie the bag up when it's full. I have to say that it doesn't really smell. We are on the 4th cassette and Oliver is 6 months old.

We never got anything like that. We just got a cheap garbage can with a lid and a foot pedal to open it (for convenience). I never really felt the need to get an actual diaper pail. As long as you get a little garbage can, the smell doesn't get too bad.

We use tommee tippee and it's great, had it for Bethanie's whole life lol. Much less smelly than putting nappies in a bin and now Bethanie is older we just use nappy bags in there and bleach it every time we empty it so the smell is minimal.
Definitely one of the best purchases we made and we're getting one for this baby too. :)

We got a Saftey 1st pail, it's only $15 I think, but it takes regular old trash bags, and it has a place for an oder disc, it's great cause we're saving so much money since we don't buy special refills, and it keeps the oder in very well.

i hyave a fairly small bin with a lid that i keep outside my back door , and just toss the rubbish bag oout with the rubbish when the usual rubbish goes out on bin day. only smells when the lid is opened.

I'm in the US and I use the Diaper Champ...fabulous because it takes regular trash bags but is well sealed (better than a regular trash can) to hold in the smell. We probably empty it every other day. When he gets in bigger diapers I guess it might go to every day. It was pretty inexpensive...much cheaper than Diaper Genie which requires you to use their pricey bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->