Nappy bucket smell

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Ok its obvious its gunna stink but do you girls put anything in it to take away any of the odour or anything. if so - what? please ignore me if this is a silly question xxx

I put a few drops of tea tree oil in mine - for the smell and its also antibacterial.

The hot weather seems to have made it smell more at the mo, so ive also added in a few drops of some really strong jasmine fragrance oil as well (made sure it didnt touch the nappies)

Everytime I empty the bucket, I give it a quick wash with some hot soapy water and bleach it once a week :thumbup:

Where did you buy tea tree oil? sorry just i've never used it before. i washed it out and sprayed surface cleaner in it lol.

x

Same really i just use tea tree and it smells lovely :D

Holland and barrat i got mine :D

I got all my essential oils off ebay, don't know if they are cheaper than H&B but we don't have one local so was easier for me!

I put lemon oil & tree tree on a panty liner and stick it on the lid (got that tip from someone on here) and it works well! I just put more drops on when it smells a bit widdy!

stick a couple drops on a sanitary pad of an oil of your choice...lavender, tea tree etc...

and stick the pad to the lid :winkwink:

I put tea tree and geranium on a flushable liner (as I bought loads and hated them!) in the bottom of the pail. I wash out with hot soapy water every time I empty it :)

I got a bottle of t tree oil for 99p from b&m.
what a bargain!

I put a few drops of that in mine :)

x

Thanks for asking Hayley as we were wondering how to get nice smells in there without the oil touching the nappies :thumbup:

xxx

I get my tea tree oil from the Bodycare shop - nice and cheap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->