Nappy leaking in baby sleeping bag

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? Sofia would never sleep in her gro bags before, hadn't tried since she was about 3 months thought I'd give it a go 2 nights ago and she slept well but the last 2 nights her nappy has soaked through by the morning.
Has anyone else had this? It seems that the bag is whicking the moisture out! She's been wearing pop-ins with no probs up until now.

We had an accidental pop in soaking through the grobag once when I put the liner in the pop in a bit funny, but she has her grobag on for bed all the time and never usually leaks out of it. Very odd x

Well I'll check that I'm not being a dunce when I put her in tonight! She's been going down for her naps in it with her Gro Baby on and no leaks, so possible the lining has been in funny in her pop-ins but weird it happened twice in a row.

hmm leyla has her sleeping bag on and i usually find that her nappies are fine but there has been a few nights when shes leaked through

didnt even think it might be the sleeping bag

x

this has never happened to me :shrug: well apart from last night but that was my fault cos i put her nappy on wrong :) hope it fixes soon hun :)

Last night was ok... I shall put my "D" hat on and stand in the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->