Nappy Liners

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
So i've got my head around reusable nappies and have started stocking up, I just need the know how with the nappy liners :wacko:

Do I need to use these from birth?

As I am going down the whole reusable route with breast pads, nappies etc I thought I had best use reusable liners so opinions please on the best sort. I think however I may get some disposable ones for if I am out all day so what are the best ones of these as the pop-in ones felt like tracing paper!!!!:blush::blush:

Thanx, Em

most people use fleece ones and you can buy them easily enough or make your own

Theres a thread about two down from yours :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/414902-liners-worth-using-them.html

Flushable ones are useless until your baby is weaned, but can make disposal easier once poo has become solid. If you do use flushable ones, get good quality ones, as they will wash several times, if they have only been wet, so are not only better for the pocket, but better for the environment as well.
Fleece ones are great for keeping your baby's bottom feeling dry and comfortable, as they allow the wet to wick through to the nappy beg-hind, leaving the fleece dry, next to your baby's skin.

the pop-in ones are awwwwwful!!!

And they are far too big. Iv used disposable liners from birth- i always use biodegradable/flushable ones so its not an impact environmentally. I use the TotsBots spunlace liners....LOVELY and soft, flexible and catch what i want them to 9 times outta 10!

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_5_556.html

good value too, £2.50 for 200 :thumbup:

ah yes sorry, its my other ones that are 200...my mistake, the TB are roll of 100, although i never just buy one roll!

Thanks guys. I'm off to kiddiecare at the weekend so I will have a look out for these liners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->