• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nappy outers

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
for joshua we had Bambino mio nappies and i loved them apart from the outers,they seem too bulky and stiff(even when washed)

im planning on using the nappies for baby #2 but im wanting different outers.

i still want to use the bambino mio inners.

any recommendations on nappy outers that wont be too bulky and that wont push babys legs out.

You mean covers right? Wraps? I personally like Thirsties brand best

I get mine from a seller on ebay, this is them....
https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/mays...11QQ_sidZ889875351QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

yes the covers.sorry.

can i use my inners with those?

The inners are just prefolds right? Some covers you won't be able to just trifold them and lay them in, Thirsties you can, I'm not sure about the others posted though. I prefer to fold the prefolds and put them on with a snappi then a cover, I think they hold better and are trimmer that way, and if you do that they will work with any cover

I use the wraps with pre-folds and with the little lamb nappies

good question glad you asked, thankyou.

I haven't quite got the hang on figuring out how you know what nappy you can mix with what wrap. The mios being one of the main brands i use but there are a few others such as bambinex too. I found the nappylady was good as they said the different compatiable ones but now i'm getting a bit more adventourous i find their choice a bit limiting.

I haven't had LO yet but i am planning on going down the prefold route. With the extensive amount of research I have done on the internet!! :blush: I have decided to use my swaddlebees prefolds, similar to the bambino mios, with a nappi nippa (snappi) and use muslins in the early days.

The wraps I have to start with are: swaddlebees abc, nature babies, imse vimse and motherease rikki.

I'll let you know how I get on in about 3 months time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"