Nappy pail

pandv

Mummy to Dylan & Charlie
Reaction score
I went into town last week to try to find a nappy pail. I went to Mothercare, Boots, Wilkinsons and Boots and could find nothing. So I went to Toys R Us at the weekend - no nappy pail there either. Where on earth do I get a nappy pail? Oh and where do you ladies buy your Tea Tree Oil?

I only have 4 nappies at the minute and am waiting for a few more to be delivered but I can't use them as I have no where to store my dirties (I'm waiting for a wet bag too but was going to use that for out and about).

I ended up getting one Online.
I got the Bambino Mio pail and the 2 Bambino Mio mesh washing bags that clip inside the bucket. You can get bigger buckets for a decent price, but we don't have the room in the nursery for a huge bucket.

I've just ordered this: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300473218619&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i still dont have one :blush: ive just been using the box from tescos “pamper hamper“

Any bucket with a lid will work hun. Doesnt need to be a specific nappy pail :)

I got mine from Mothercare online, but any old bucket with a lid will do.

i just picked up what is essentially a storage bin from wilkinsons the lid isnt particularly airtight but with 2 days of nappys then i havent noticed a smell from it either its 21lt

Yay my wet bag arrived so next nappy change he is going into his first cloth nappy!

I bought one online. However, after about 6 months in I got sick of washing it out every two days. It wound up being 'my job' as even when my DH put the nappies on he never washed out the bucket. So I asked for two XLarge Monkeyfoot wetbags for Christmas. Rather a sad Christmas present but they vastly improved my life. Now they just get shoved in the washing machine with the nappies.

Holland and Barrett sell essential oils but it's quite expensive compared to buying online. I usually buy from www.oils4life.com as they are cheaper and have an offer for a free bottle if you pay postage.

Thanks ladies. I've only got 4 nappies atm so will use the wetbag for now and probs get another one when we have more nappies so I can do the same if that seems to be working. Do you put tea tree oil in the wetbag?

Ive woundering what to do..big wetbag or bucket...what do everyone reckomend..I also do not want to have too much smell as well..I plan to wash every 3 days....but will see how that goes!!

Any bucket with a lid will work hun. Doesnt need to be a specific nappy pail :)

That's exactly what I use... was a few quid in one of those cheapie shops and works a treat :thumbup:

i just picked up what is essentially a storage bin from wilkinsons the lid isnt particularly airtight but with 2 days of nappys then i havent noticed a smell from it either its 21lt

WSS. It is bright red and was in the kids section in ours.

I bought a 16 litre one online. Was worried it would be too small when it arrived but actually its perfect size for a laundry load. If i had a bigger one i know id put off doing a wash until it was full and then there would be too manu nappies for the machine! Not tried a bag

I have got the same as Lynnikins, storage bucket from wilkos but could do with another too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->