nappy rash cream

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anything i can put on my lo's nappy rash that won't ruin his nappies? He has approx an hour each day nappy off time just one sore patch not clearing don't really want to buy pack of sposies to only use 1 or 2

I don't know about any suitable creams, but I've heard people raving about chamomile tea or red bush tea for nappy rash. As they are thin liquids they shouldn't affect your nappies.

Ah fab thank you think have some camomile in cupboard

Waitrose do an olive oil and camomile one called 'bottom butter'. Is very good and natural :)

Fleece liners dipped into chammomile tea and put into the nappy, preferably overnight do wonders, but if you do need a cream we use organic babies (the green people) soothe and calm balm several times a day as a barrier and it has no effect on the nappies :)

Fleece liners dipped into chammomile tea and put into the nappy, preferably overnight do wonders, but if you do need a cream we use organic babies (the green people) soothe and calm balm several times a day as a barrier and it has no effect on the nappies :)

Do you have to buy that balm online?

Izzie is currently in dispicables lol as her bum is so sore :( and covered in metanium :cry: i'm hoping it'll clear up but with teething i think i might try that balm :hugs:

Yea you do, but you can get it on places like ebay and littlepants etc..

Oh thanks will take a look for that :)

I actually saw it in John Lewis as well, Sarah, but it was more expensive there (even taking postage into account with getting it online). Just thought I'd mention it :) I also really rate the Organic Babies range, it's absolutely lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->