Nappy Soak

Rachel_C

Reaction score
I only wet pail dirty nappies and I've been using the mothercare nappy soak designed for use with smart nappies. It seems to do the job ok but I'm just coming to the end of the box and I'm wondering if there's anything better out there. Obviously I don't want anything that will ruin any of my nappies (I don't know if some nappy soaks aren't good on colours?)... does anybody have any recommendations?

i dont wet pail chick but didnt want to read and run
hugs x

I use napisan and brings everything up lovely. I use it on baby clothes too as its great on stains.

I dry pail 99% of the time but if i need a soak (or my nappies do lol) then I use napisan or soda crystals :D

I have started to add lemon oil as well as it helps with an odour

I use napisan and brings everything up lovely. I use it on baby clothes too as its great on stains.

which nappys do u use? i heard that napisan ruins modern nappies because it contains bleach.

I use miltons new antibacterial fabric solution from mothercare, you can use it in the washing machine too and as it's antibacterial you can wash nappies with clothes and at 30 degrees!

I don't wet pail, it can be bad for some diapers so I'd be careful that all of them are ok to do it with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->