Napro Technology

Titi
Take a look at this link:
www.fertilitycare.eu and click on the little film. There is a lot of information on the internet about NaPro and certainly it is one of the best treatments there are:)
Good luck
Amber

aw Thanks Amber-
It looks like the nearest doctor is about a 1.5 hour drive from me. : (

Dear Titi
I live in Austria and my NaPro- doctor is in Ireland....
You rarely need to see the doctor in person but can talk on the phone. Most things can be done long distance. I really recommend it.
Best wishes
A

Hey Girls, :hi:

how are you all doing??

I got my latest P+7 bloods back today P 102.2 & E 613 :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Galway said they were great & to stay on the same meds as last month. We have our appointment with Dr O'F on Friday, really looking forward to seeing what she has to say.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Titi,

I have a 2.5 hour drive to my napro Doctor, myself & DH normally stay over when we have an appointment, its our little treat to ourselves cos this TTC business can be very hard at times so its nice to have a little treat.

Good luck

xxxx

Thanks April,
I guess I'm encouraged that not everyone doing Napro has easy accessibility to it and still reccomends it. How long have you been ttc for? Is this #1? This ttc business is hard. DH and I went on an NTNP break since Jan 11 just for our sanity (and to try out the "relax it will happen approach-hah!)......but it's time to get moving....I'm 36 in Nov.

Titi - have you decided to try Napro? If you do good luck on your journey. I have to say I find them fantastic. I started out with progestrone levels of 2.2 now they are 102.2 which is fantastic!! I am over the moon & would recommend them to anyone xx

I'll be 33 in Nov, what date is your birthday mine is 27th

Good luck xxxx

Wow we are close in birthday! My bday is the 30th, I'll be 36 :cry:

I'm still deciding what my next plan of action is........We've had quite a bit of testing done and then only thing the doctors could find wrong with either one of us is DH's motility (49%). His count was 45 mil. so I was hoping this would just slow us down, but it seems to be a MAJOR hurdle. And he's only had the one SA so who knows-it could even be worse than that.

We ttc'd pretty hard core (temping, opk, "tricks" etc.) for the first year and then in the beginning of the second year I had an hsg followed by 3 rounds of clomid and one round of Femera. When that didn't work we tried NTNP break (the "relax approach-ha!) so far for about 9 months. I think our next step might be to try 3 rounds of IUI......I have heard it is very good for mf issues and we have a local dr. we already had an apt lined up with but cancelled.

I'm not open to IVF-it's against our religion-so I am happy to know about Napro which is totally promoted by our religion so if the IUI doesn't work I think that is when we'll give that a go!

What are some of the things you "learn" in Napro-??

Oh and also congrats on the weight loss! What an amazing accomplishment!!!!!!!!

:hi: Girls,

Hope you're all keeping well. Our appointment with Dr O'F went really well on Friday. We got our :bfp: on Thursday! We are nervous & excited at the same time. Dr O'F gave my cycolgest which is a progestrone support to help things along. Yesterday I got some BB so I am on bed rest for a day or two. We still dont think its real!! I've to get my bloods done tmrw & then again on Thursday, then weekly after that.

I will keep in touch to see how you are all doing & to let you know how Im getting on, its still very early stages & we already had one MC so lets hope this bean sticks xx

Good luck to you all

xxx:dust:

April, how long was it from starting Napro to BFP? Need some inspiration- a bit down. As you know I only started my meds in Aug and my hormones weren't that bad to start with but I just feel totally helpless

Wow congratulations. I hope it sticks.
I guess it is my turn next seeing that everyone who was on this thread when I joined has now had their two lines.
Best wishes Amber:thumbup:

Newbie!!

Hi girls. I hope you don't mind if I join you? I have been TTC for 1 year now, since I got married. I have had problems with my cycles since I was about 15ish. Basically the problem is there are no cycles!! I have been diagnosed within the last year with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea. The only problem is, HA usually occurs in girls who have ED's, exercise to the extreme or are highly stressed. I am none of these so I have decided I am going to go down the NAPRO route. I joined the waiting list for Dr Boyle two weeks ago.

I was part of another forum, it was an HA one. But I just feel that I am so different from the girls on it as they know what has caused their problems.

I really hope to get somewhere with the NAPRO. I can see that most recently April has had success. Huge congratulations April!

Looking forward to joining the gang girls

Mon xx

Hi all,

Just to give you an update. My hcg levels dropped last week & Dr B confirmed today that I am having a miscarriage. I have to stop taking the cyclogest & let it happen naturally.

Thank you all for you well wishes. I will be intouch soon as we've to take a break for a little while xx

Sorry to hear your news April, I really feel for you. Take care xx

Sorry to hear that, April! :hugs:

A friend linked me to this thread... I had 2 blighted ovum (Dec 09 and May 10) and a loss at 10 weeks following my 1st ICSI cycle (saw/heard HB @ 6, 8, & 9 weeks... totally unexpected loss). My 2nd and 3rd ICSI cycles were miserable failures. I technically have 1 more ICSI cycle covered by my insurance, but I hesitate to go back into it... I was not a very happy person when I was cycling. I'm considering trying this...

Did you see the movie on www.fertilitycare.eu
I don't know if the woman in the movie had what you have but it seemed to be something similar and WOW they had 3 beautiful children. How great that you are going to go to Boyle too. I don't think there is a better NaPro doctor in Europe
Best wishes
Amber

wow so excited to find felloe napro ladies and to hear of so many success stories through it-i knpw of two also-i charted for two months and had my forst appointment woth dr boyle two weeks agohave started the medication and am hoping and praying we wont have to wait too much longer as we are both so ready andwant a baby so badly-good luck to all napro ladies and do keep in touch-babydust to all-any tips on de stressing and keeping optimistic-all my friends seem to be popping babies out like its so easy xxx

wow so excited to find felloe napro ladies and to hear of so many success stories through it-i knpw of two also-i charted for two months and had my forst appointment woth dr boyle two weeks agohave started the medication and am hoping and praying we wont have to wait too much longer as we are both so ready andwant a baby so badly-good luck to all napro ladies and do keep in touch-babydust to all-any tips on de stressing and keeping optimistic-all my friends seem to be popping babies out like its so easy xxx

It is quite annoying we have this journey whilst others have it easy. I do acupuncture to try and help as well. I was doing it every two weeks but now we're trying I'm doing it every week. Its very expensive but it is supposed to help blood flow to the uterus.:kiss:

Curious if anyone else has been following this. Ive just heard about this today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->