Naps

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
How many naps does ur lo have during the day & for how long?

My LO wakes up at 8am and goes to bed at 8pm.. between this time she naps about 3 times for about 30mins each time..
Although today she is on her 3rd nap already..... :$

well, my lil guy is 27 weeks old this Sunday and his naps vary but the past few days i have seen a pattern develop......he will now only have one very long nap in the afternoon (usually lasting up 3 hrs). He doesn't 'cat nap' like he used to. He goes to bed at about 9-10pm and wil wake up at about 7.30am for brekkie and will be awake until about 2-3pm and he will then have a lengthy nap. i hope it continues as i love having a good of the afternoon to myself lol.

Well Dec is 15 months, he sleeps from 8pm-7am, he will have one nap during the day for about 1/2 hour, some days he will not nap at all, but because he is sleeping less at night now he does need the 1/2 hour even if he does fight me all the way!!! Lol

oh sorry forgot to mention that my little madam is 6 months!!

Char gets 1-2, usually only one though. She has her lunch at 11 then goes down, yesterday until 3pm when I woke her up! Usually it's only for 2-3 hours though. Today she's taking a morning nap cause she was really sleepy...been down for an hour now!

so if my lo is having several naps which total up to maybe around 2 hours per day that isnt bad is it?

Lola's not a big napper. She sleeps from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. and has a couple of naps, mostly about 2 30 minute ones in a day.

3-4 thirty to forty-five minutes a day
though she does sometimes have sleepier days where she'll throw an extra nap or two in there

Lexie has about 3-4 naps lasting around half an hour to an hour. Sometimes she only has 2. But she cat-naps too :rofl:

Alasdair has just (in the past couple of days) started having a big nap in the middle of the day. He been sleeping from 6pm-6.30pm til 6am-6.30pm. Then he naps at around 8/8.30 for 20 or 30 mins then at around 12.30 he naps for 1.5-2 hrs. Today I had to wake him up at 3 as he'd been asleep since before 1 lol. He used to have 3 half hr naps but he also slept for longer at night.

George wakes up around 7-7:30am, Naps after hod dinner at 12noon till 2:30pm then will need to go bed around 6:30p. Its really nice to have an evening again with my husband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->