• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Narrowed down to two names for baby girl #2!

jessthemess

Reaction score
Did anyone else have a much harder time naming a second child of the same gender? My daughter's name was a breeze to pick! This baby girl #2 we have gone back and forth for months!

Well we finally have two names we really like! I prefer Joanna, it was a name I loved for my first but my husband didn't get onboard that time, now he is in to it! But I also do like Natalie and it's the same first initial as my daughter Nora.

So what do you think? Joanna Kay or Natalie Kay

(Middle name is set in stone.)

I prefer Natalie and think it flows much nicer with Nora. :flower:

Yes! We are having such a hard time coming up with DD2's name! DD1 was named as soon as we found out I was pregnant. We had a boys and girls name picked immediately. This time we had a boys name settled, but not a girls.

I voted Natalie.

I like Natalie, and it's not as common as it used to be!

I like Joanna better on it's own, but if you're wanting a kind of "flow" with siblings names, I agree Natalie sounds much better with her sisters name! What did you end up going with? I assume she's here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->