Natal hypnotherapy

Toptack

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the two day courses? I'm going to do the CD at home and was thinking of attending a course, but they are a bit pricey. One option is to do just the "Natural pain relief" course and not the "Practical birth preparation" bit - anyone got any opinions on this? Thanks x

I've only just started the CD myself so can't really answer your question sorry; but are you talking about the Maggie Howell courses? Because I had a look on the website for the courses but I couldn't actually find any on atm :S I've ordered the book instead, guess it's much cheaper at least but I would have liked attending a course.

Yep, the Maggie Howell ones - the courses seem to have stopped over August but start again in September. How are the CDs?

Yep, the Maggie Howell ones - the courses seem to have stopped over August but start again in September. How are the CDs?

ah good to know; is there a link which shows the locations for the ones in September by any chance? The CDs are very good I find, I always feel super chilled out after listening to the Birth Preparation one. It's also great I find as it makes me have "me (and bump) time" sort of thing (I have 2 young kids that keep me very busy lol). The book has just arrived in the post today too :D

The website is a bit useless - you need to go to this page:
https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/acatalog/Workshops.html

Click on your region (text in white) and then your most local venue (text in white again), then you can select a date from the drop down menu. It sort of looks like there aren't any workshops at all until you get to the venue page - or at least I was confused the first time I saw it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->