Natasha's Weight Loss Journal :)

So it's weigh-in day..

WAS 136lbs, am now 132lbs.. if I try more with my eating habits/exercise this week we'll see how this works out!! I'm thrilled :happydance:

Well done Tasha!
That's great!
I weigh in tomorrow, and hopefully I've lost too!

Keep it up! :)

I'm having an awful time not eating sweets... I ate well all day. Have been eating lots of beans.. I can eat them all day and not get any gas so it's been wonderful! Umm not a lot of carbs (breads/pastas)...

I realized 1 whole grain english muffin is 130 calories while one slice of the whole grain bread we have at my house is 120 calories.. so I've been choosing English muffins over the bread and it hasn't been too bad! I think I prefer it actually!

But I really want sweets ATM.. wahhhh!! I'm promising myself to wait until my something arrives from the sweet swap group... I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

I want some f*cking chocolate, lol. None of this good-for-you dark chocolate nonsense, some yummy milk chocolate.. mmm. Or chocolate chip cookies, a brownie.. argh! Pray for me lol that I don't succumb to my chocolate addiction.

Try and get past your sweet craving hun!! It will be worth it :) x x

I caved and split a Wunderbar with OH last night :(

Booooooo!!!

I also bought a set of 3 Winsor Pilates DVDs though.. gonna try it after my nurse's visit today!

So I didn't try Winsor Pilates because Elyse was up until midnight and from about 3pm on she was crabby. WOULD NOT fall asleep.. well dozed off for 10 minutes but not long enough to work out when you have laundry to do, bottles to make up, hair to wash, clothes to put away...

Rae told me it's killerrrr! I have it on the playstation, haven't done it yet though! my doctor told me to start small!
so i've been doing some ab exercises, but not that yet! LOL

I need to do Elyse's work out, her tummy is so hard, she's ripped :rofl:

I'm too afraid to go weigh in :(

I didn't eat anything yet today because I've slept all day :rofl:

Oh BTW my weigh-in results for Monday? Only 1lb lost this week. Urgh. So sitting at 131lbs on Monday.

So, today I've had a bowl of Mini Wheats so far.

1lbs is still good hun :)

so u weigh on a monday ?? so i know for slimmer of the week :)

1lb is fab hun :) least youve lost and not gained or stayed the same!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->