Natasha's Weight Loss Journal :)

I ate a lot today. I'm embarassed to say what I had. :sick:

I'll have to be extra good this weekend!!

But some good news-- back into all of my size 4 US pants :)

Made an account on FitDay.com to help me :)

size 4!!!!! great work.

I dream of size 8!!!! lmao!

I stayed the same this week. FML.

I stress ate a lot though.

Chocolate :( :(

I found 120 calorie ice cream snack bars though so I'm hoping that will help me lose this week and let me indulge when OH pisses me off.

I am an emotional eater I guess.. I eat when I'm upset.

And why was I upset?

Because OH doesn't want to go to Aruba or the Dominican or Mexico with me. He sort of caved because he saw how upset I was over it all; but I don't want to make him go if he doesn't want to! :( He wants to go out east to Newfoundland and maybe tour PEI & Nova Scotia as well.

If we're staying in Canada.. I'd rather go to Quebec.. I'm half French Canadian and would love to go!!

I bought a "Biggest Loser" book today with some recipes in it, gonna try some out.

I know I'll lose this week as I'm on AF, and I've been stuck in bed a couple of days of it already and haven't been eating well. I don't know if I want to weigh myself this week because I know I will gain it back since I lost it from being ill.. :(

https://i27.tinypic.com/rljokg.jpg

This is now :( I mean I guess it's not that bad, but I have work to do to get back to where I'm used to being (as in pre-preg), do you love the stretchmarks ?? :dohh:

:rofl: I have a frontal view I can post someday when I'm feeling braver :rofl:

I so so miss being 104lbs like I was in grade 11-12, I just don't know how realisitic that is, or how far I can go with this body anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->