National trust.

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Is anyone a member?

Went to Nymans which i really close to me and am going to get a membership soon. It was so loverly and the girls thought it was great.

I've been considering becoming a member. Theres loads of places near me that are fab, Brimham Rocks & Fountains Abbey & Gardens I absolutely LOVE. I just havent got around to joining!

they have a offer at the minute £66 for a couple. Kids are free until 5.

I am a dog lover but it was nice to go to this place and not worry about dogs or poo. Felt really safer aswell.

We're members and we absolutely LOVE it!!! We live close to Nostel Priory so we go there a lot, even if it's just to play in the lovely kids play area and let Oliver have a good run around, it's a million times nicer than going to a public park, even though we have some fantastic local parks :)

We also went to Benington Hall recently which was wonderful, the facilities for kids is excellent. We took a picnic and just bought some cream teas and things there do we ended up having a really, really great day out for hardly anything :)

If you're looking at joining check on Quidco as they usually do a cash back offer :)

Yes, we're members and we love Nymans too! Wakehurst place is also good for the littleys.

my parents are members and we sometimes use theirs, I think it is worth the money.

We are members of the wildlife trust which means we get to go to lots of hidden gems that most people don't know about!

We're members, being in Cornwall it safes us a lot of money. National trust car parks are expensive alone! We go to our local NT gardens most weekends.

My mum gets it free with her work and its great!

we live 2 min walk from petworth house and park (i used to work there too!) the park is free to go into anyway so theres no need for us to join but they are lovely places x

I have a pass. Our local beach is free in the winter but charges £4.50 to park in the summer. We go at least 4 times a week. I could park outside along the road but with 2dogs and a baby it's not so handy! What gets my back up is that during summer every Tom dick and Harry come up and bring their picnics,alcohol and litter with them,set fire to the gorse bushes and heathland, smash glass on the sand, even stole three benches just for fun...And I have to pay £80+ a year for the privilege.. Rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->