Nativity plays

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Are your children in one this year?

Holly is doing her very first Christmas play at school this afternoon :D She still won't tell me what she is going to be in it, so I'm so excited to go and see her in it and find out!

Paige is an Angel and a singer in hers so she has two costumes. Theirs show is called 'Lights, Camel, Action!'
Ellas nursery isn't doing a nativity this year, they are having a carol concert instead. I can't wait to see if she actually does as she is supposed to lol

DD1 is also having her first nativity this week in nursery . She's playing the part of an angel. I can't wait either. I Will probably be the only fool crying hahaha !!. x

Lexi is also an angel, her play is "the fairytale nativity". She won't tell me anything about it, but suddenly she knows the lyrics to "away in a manger" and "we wish you a merry Christmas" so I think it's safe to assume that she's going to sing

Paige is an Angel and a singer in hers so she has two costumes. Theirs show is called 'Lights, Camel, Action!'
Ellas nursery isn't doing a nativity this year, they are having a carol concert instead. I can't wait to see if she actually does as she is supposed to lol

Lucas's school is doing Lights, Camel, Action too :haha:
He plays "Nazareth Husband". It looks super fun!

Morgan is a narrator this year

Harveys nursery are doing one but not sure what he's going to be!

Just been to see it and she was a carol singer. My heart melted! :cloud9:

Nancy is a narrator in hers. It's a big school with 4 reception classes so 120 kids are in the one nativity!! It's in the church and I'm guessing it's going to be manically busy but hopefully I'll be able to see her!

Eeek the school nativity is one of my favorite things about Christmas :cloud9:. Our school has 1 nativity, for nursery - Year 2. Nursery (DD1) are angels, Year 1 (DS) are stars. We've had none stop belting out of various carols and Christmas songs for a couple of weeks :)

DD1 will be in a play at her nursery. Last year she was a sheep lol.
This year I'm not sure, she's the eldest now and this is her last Christmas so secretly hoping for a 'star' role ha ha ha.
DD2 has just started at the same nursery and isn't in the play as she is only young, but both have a Christmas party the last week of term :)

My eldest is 9 and he had a Christmas extravaganza on 29th November, my 6 year old is performing at his school in association with the I sing pop group on Tuesday 13th December, he did it last year and it was fantastic, my eldest is going to the National Space Centre on Thursday, my 6 year old is going to a local theatre to see Beauty and the Beast and next Thursday I am going to a parent/child Christmas meal at my 9 year olds school

My ds1 had his first 'showing' of his nativity after school tonight, he was so excited bless him. He has to perform it again tomorrow afternoon and again tomorrow evening so he'll be sick of it soon!

We went to see dd in her's on Monday - she was an elf! I loved watching them, they all did so well

Ds1 is next week, I don't know anything about it and get very irritated with the 'spoilers', I'm so excited

Ds3 is in his last one. Once they get to year 3 they don't do one at his school and he's year 2. It is the first year they've trusted him with a part (he has trouble being still) so it's super exciting for me. He's an inn keeper. He did it this afternoon and has to do it again tomorrow for the grandparents.
Ds4 is also has his first nursery one tomorrow.

Alex's was Monday and yesterday. They did 'Our first nativity' he played Joseph or 'Jofud' as he calls it.it was lovely. Last year they did the jolly postman and he was a snowman.

DS was Joseph in his last year (P1) and had a few wee lines to say, this year he's singing :)

Planning my class nativity atm and all children have a speaking part - it's nice for them all to be included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->