Nat's Weight Loss Journal!

Woohooo WTG Nat!!!! Thats awesome results! Keep up the good work!!!

Ugh. So I've had a horrible few days. Friday I had the day from hell, and fell off hard! Ended up snacking tons!
And yesterday, was Vickie's BBQ, so I figured, I already messed up Friday, might as well not limit myself with what I can and can't eat while there! Especially since everything was so yummy!
And today, I just can't be arsed!

so, tomorrow i HAVE to continue on with my Weight Watchers.. Or else!

aww hun just forget the last few days n start fresh tmo....u can do it hun and soon as u start seeing big results ull wana do it more xxxxx

Hope you get off to a good start again tomorrow hun. xx

I've had a bad couple days too.
Saturday I didn't eat too poorly, and they ordered chicken wings at Andrew's-- I only had 2 small ones!!

Today was brutal though. 2 hotdogs, 1/2 baked potato, small steak.. and a few Doritos. FML. Nothing good in there at all!

I find weekends to be really hard for some reason. I'm dreading tomorrow because I know I didn't lose this week.. :(

Every one has bad days hun , i just had 3 bad day :blush: but lets put it behind us and start a fresh :) x x

yep everyone has bad days... my gosh me on sunday...

hangover days are NOT good for the diet lol!

:hug:

I've given up.
I've just had such a bad few days, I can't be arsed to prepare healthy meals.

I fail!

You don't fail hun! Start up on monday! Give yourself the weekend and then a fresh start on Monday!

here we go again!
started again on tuesday, and I'm doing really good!
have done more this week too, mostly just walking at the zoo, but that's more than i did last time!
weighing myself tomorrow morning, and really hoping for a nice big number! :)

doing my weight watchers again, and my first goal is a 10% loss!

JUUUUUST walking around the Toronto zoo?? :dohh:
I don't walk that much in a month LOL

:) good luck!!

JUUUUUST walking around the Toronto zoo?? :dohh:
I don't walk that much in a month LOL

:) good luck!!

I generally don't do the whole zoo each time we go. We never do Canada, because I refuse to come back up that awful hill! :rofl:

Down 5 lbs! :wohoo:

Well - when we walked to Wal-Mart today, I bought myself SLIM QUICK! It's supposed to be formulated for women, so I figured I'd give that a try with my Weight Watchers and maybe it'll give me a good loss to get me really started! :)

Woohoo congrats on 5lbs!! That's an awesome start to the diet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->