Natural medication?

S

Serene123

I don't do medication, myself. I don't like the idea of buggering up my immune system. So, I'm very warey when it comes to Caitlyn. I know these things are trialled and tested and are "safe" but "safe" isn't what I'm looking for. Natural and something that actually works? I don't do Calpol. I have used it a few times in desperation but would rather have something else to use. I'd rather suffer and let my body deal with things but I don't like my baby suffering.

Is this rambley? Basically what I'm looking for is something that helps get rid of pain but isn't a big blob of goop in a bottle? Does that exist?

I'm sure I saw a report about mint? And apparently a spoon of honey can work too?

We use honey for coughs here :)

I think something that has saved me from using stuff alot honestly was Hayden's teething necklace because I just hate all the teething gels and tablets and then of course tylenol.

We don't have alot of natural meds we use at this point we mostly just try to treat without meds such as the honey for coughs, humidifier or steamy bathroom for congestion. We do still have to use acetaminophen or ibuprofen sometimes but only if they have a fever that goes over 102

you should look into oils..... i have a whole collection and book telling me each does and helps with i used lakisma that is the place i got them all from i use oil burners with sandlewood oil and eucolyptus for a cough i dont like calpol either the drs just throw at you these days but any ways oils are brill eg..... tee tree cleans wounds out and lavender helps knit the skin back together without the need of stitchs obviously a bad wound would need to see a dr..... lavender is also good burns and soooo on there is a mass collection and they all have there own good uses. xxx

long i no but here is a list with the types of things natural oils will work for just looking in my book lol

acne
anaemia
anxiety
appetite (excess)
appetite (lack of)
arthritis
asthma
athletes foot
blisters
blood pressure (high)
blood pressure (low)
body odour
boils
bronchitis
bruises
burns (minor)
broken capillaries
catarrh
cellulite
chicken pox
chilblains
childbirth
cold sores
colds
colic
constipation
convalescence
corns/calluse
coughs
cramp
cuts/grazes
cystitus
dandruff
depression
dermatitis
eczema
diarrhoea
ear ache
fatigue(mental and physical
flatulence
foot aches
foot odour
frigidity
german measels
haemorrhoids
hair care
hair loss
hang over
hay fever
head ache
hernia
hyperactivity
impotence
indigestion
influenza
insect bitesand stings
insomnia
lice
lumbago
mastitis
measles
poormemory
menopause
migraine
muscle aches
nappy rash
nausea
nose bleeds
heavey periods
irregular periods
painful eriods
pmt
pruritis
rheumatism
ringworm
sciatica
shingles
sinustitis
skin care
sore throat
stress
sunburn
thrush
tonsillitis
travel sickness
varicose veins
warts an verrucae

i no some are not wat you would need but oils pretty much do a every thing lol x

you can use a touch of menthol in a bown of hot water for her conjestion x

I use homeopathic stuff. You can get kits on a lot of websites. :)

PLease remember that you shouldnt give Honey (under 1 i think?) cos of the bacteria thingie.....LOL really sounded like i knew what i was talking about there LOL

Arnica gel is great for bruising and helps stop minor pain:) eucaliptus&mint breathed in are great for snotty, cackley coughs/colds

Yeah honey is especially good for coughand colds because it breaks up the sulfur connections in the slime .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->