natural miscarriage questions.

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
I've been naturally miscarrying since I started spotting on sunday. Monday is when the dr couldn't find the hb. On tuesday I was have on and off pains and at one point I was screaming crying and couldn't move it hurt so bad. This morning I passed a big clot and this afternoon something else weird looking.. thinking the baby. Idk. So I wanna know. Should I have gotten antibiotics? When will the bleeding stop? Can I use opks a week from now and try again since I was barely 7 weeks along? How do I know if not everything came out? Any stories are welcome to no matter the outcome

hey hun, I too had a natural miscarriage after no heartbeats being found. I had what was like a heavy period for a few days after. I had to wait 2 weeks and then had another scan to check everything had came out naturally and was told I could try again whenever. Hope this helps.

During natural mc a lot of 'weird looking things' do come out so don't worry too much hun, you shouldn't need antibiotics unless you pick up an infection.
The doctors should book you a scan in a week or two to make sure everything has gone, they also did an internal on me and checked my womb was closed.
It's up to you whether you use opks, I didn't bother doing anything like that because your body will be a little 'all over the place' for the next couple of cycles. How long you bleed completely depends on your body hun, af should come in about 4-8 weeks.

Sorry for your loss, any more questions feel free to message xx

Hi I had light bleeding for 2 days and passes a few small clots I was 6 weeks 4 days.... When I was diagnosed with baby number 2 in the tube I was 7 weeks 3 days and the scan still showed the remains of a tiny tiny sac in the womb, 2 days after surgery an internal scan showed my body had absorbed it

I think a follow up scan after a natural miscarriage is reassuring ...... Not sure if my comments are helpful as I miscarried then had surgical removal of the 2nd baby in the Fallopian tube but I did have a natural miscarriage too....

Thank you girls. I haven't passed anything big anymore..the bleeding has let up a lot and just small clots here and there. The cramping has gone but it hurts when my dog jumps on my stomach and I was constipated for a week.. just finally had a bm today sorry tmi. I'm gettinf some cheap pregnancy test today to see if there is any hcg left which I know won't tell aloy but it should ttell me a little something.. and I will be scheduling a scan with my ob for next week maybe.

I started miscarrying nearly 3 weeks ago. I should have been 8 weeks pregnant but was only 7 weeks, no heartbeat was found. For 1 day I got light bleeding and then very heavy for 4 days, just blood, with small clots. It was an unbelievable amount of blood but nothing more, I got terrible cramping for a day, it was tough and then it subsided but my stomach still ached and I knew I hadn't passed anything significant yet.

So I went to the hospital and they did an internal check and said the sac with everything still intact was within touching distance for them, so they removed it. It didn't hurt at all, as I must've passed it through to the end through the cramps and they easily picked it out. I wanted to put this on here, as I'd go and get checked out, if you feel you haven't passed it yet, you may well not have and you should get looked at if just for peace of mind. But because it was all intact there was no real way I'd get an infection and my doctor said I could start trying straight away (the bleeding stopped after they removed the sac).

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, it's sad to see how many of us have experienced this but I have found lots of strength from women on here and I hope you do too.

xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie. I just finished my MC on the 10th. We lost our bean on April 28th, that's when I passed everything. I was 5 weeks, it was frightening and heartbreaking at the same time. I didn't experience too much pain, more like serious af cramps but I bled for two weeks. I bled for 4 days at the onset. Then it stopped for 2 days and then bled for another week straight.

I haven't been able to make heads or tails of anything that's going on. I tried OPKs for the first time last week. I got a positive on Saturday May 25th. We were just NTNP until I get my first af as per the Dr's orders. I was monitored for HCG for 4 weeks post MC. A blood draw 2x a week. On May 22nd, I was finally at 3, which I think is why I ovulated, or at least the OPK says I did. I did feel the normal O pains, but not a lot of CM or the usual stuff. My temps are on the low side, but again I think it's just the hormones being all screwy.

I hope this helps and good luck and tons of Texas baby dust <3

Sorry for ur loss babe..I had a miscarriage at 7w3d...hope all turns out well!

Sorry for your loss!
I had a Natural MC In Aug. 2012 at 7 and a bit weeks from conception.
Mine just started with some cramps, and went down hill from there. Went to the ER twice because of bleeding, first time they said everything was fine, and some people just bleed sometimes during pregnancy, second time was bad news about a week later. Had alot of Pain, bleeding and clots. It all lasted about 3 weeks and doctor just said that if once its done, there was no discomfort or I didnt feel there was anything wrong, I was OK to proceed with life as normal.
We didnt try again right away, but I was told after three Normal periods it should be OK to ttc again as long as your Dr. says so.
Best of Luck in the future!! :)

I was pregnant and didn't know it until January 17th we were in a car accident face went numb on the right side didn't go to the hospital though the miscarriage didn't start until the next day which again I didn't think much of it even though I should have known since I couldn't wear most of my clothes or fit into my bra and AF done paid her visit.. I ended up going to the hospital on the 24th that's when I started having contraction pains before we went I took a HPT which came back positive as did both blood tests and the urine fun stuff! The doctors didn't even know how far along I was he said between 1,2-2,3 weeks or so but wasn't sure I did the follow-up blood work which I was still showing positive and was referred to a OB in Ohio I went elsewhere a month later since she didn't have me scheduled until the 20th. I am still experiecing pains etc from it and like Impatientwait I too am wondering how long until things are back to normal?

Impatientwait for me the bleeding didn't stop until week 4 and that was the last time I showed positive on a HPT I refused one at OB visit as far as far as the pain goes I still hurt and a little worried even though I was told all was well down there. I'm very sorry for your loss P&PT and lots of baby dust to you

Thank you ladies. I'm just spotting on and off now. I've done cheap walmart hpts every other say and they are getting lightwr but still very visible so I'm thinking its slowly going down. I'm gonna relax this month and let nature take its course.. I'm still getting odd pains hope hey subside soon.

Just dreaming lost of baby dust to you as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"