Natural miscarriage - what to expect

c beary83

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Firstly I'm so sorry for your losses. Miscarriage is such a sad and lonely experience even if you are surrounded by loved ones :cry:

I found out at my twelve week scan that baby had died at 9w 5 days.

I had a bit of cramping the day before the scan and a small bleed so I was already thinking the worst but still holding out hope:cry: I had no other indication that anything was wrong in the last few weeks.

I've had spotting for the last couple of days but the bleeding has started today. Cramps are there but I am expecting them to get worse.

I'm just wondering what to expect now.

Well nothing has happened yet so I'm going into hospital for tablets. I just want this all to be over now :cry:

Good luck I'm so so sorry your going through this. I am just waiting too. Totally terrified for what's to come but ready to get it over with.
It's so horrible and I don't think anyone understands unless they've been through it. I know I didnt. I thought it was just a heavy period but it's so much more than that, physically and emotionally.
Good luck I hope it isn't too bad for you. X x x :hugs:

Thank you. I am sorry to hear you are going through this too.

Hi, I was told at my 8 wk scan that only had 5wk development. Had to wait another week to confirm. The waiting is the worst, kept expecting my body to miscarry alone, but nothing happened. The hospital gave me choice between tablets and vac d&c. I chose tablets, but they didn't work for me. It was horrible as I went to work the day after thinking I was going to start at anytime. But nothing happened (only light bleed) we nt back to hospital 3 days later and they did a vac d&c. It was quick and over in a morning, and its just so much better knowing its all over and not dragging on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->