Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

Jetters

Reaction score
We are having a mini-meet at The Baby Show on Friday, 22nd October! ALL WELCOME!
https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/content.php?content=earls-court

There's quite a few exhibitors that should entice you ladies such as...
...Baba Me... ...BumGenius... ...Cheeks and Cherries... ...Cheeky Wipes... ...Close Parent... ...Itti Bitti... ...The organic pharmacy...

Definitely going:
-Meeeeeeee! :rofl:
xthechaosismex
Lliena
Sjbno1
Mynx (+ Nikkinoonoo!)
Retromum1
Litlun
Dopeyjopey
Lynnikins
Poolqueen33 (+ mum!!)
jessabella
mandarhino

Maybes/hopefullys:
dougie
Laura12355
Rach28
Scampie
mummy_em
greenlady
sahara
LolaAnn

We are meeting at 1030-11 outside Earls Court.
Lliena will be waiting for you all, please PM her for her mobile number.

OR, we are meeting at the Itti Bitti stand at 130 and going for lunch- feel free to join us :D

(I WILL BE WORKING ON THE ITTI BITTI STAND FROM 1030-130... come and find me and say hello!!!)
:)

Oh I wish I could come.
I will just have to wait for all the stories after.
Have fun ladys!
xxx

Im there with the fetus!! :rofl:
oh and trying to figure out if my mate will be joining with her little one too!!

im excited it will be a well needed day out

I am gutted I cant come! I am in bloody London too Wed and Thurs but back Thurs night

Have a lovely day ladies x

just stay in london so we can all party together!! hahaha

I will see you there but I think I am going to have to bring Pops with me so I will have a 3 year old in tow! Sorry

We will have our little ones too hun its cool don't apologise hehe :)

I'd really like to go and cannot believe I agreed to work this day. I will be attending such a boring event too. Bah.

just bought my ticket!! YIPPIEEEE

just woundering can we have real names maybe so I now what to call everyone! :blush:
dont want to walk up to someone like a gimp not knowing what their name is.

I'm Jo :) but will respond to dopey or jopey as they've been my nicknames since school!

on the old thread i posted a pic of a namebadge idea lol, but if theres any doubt Im Lynni and hopefully by then i'll have purpleish hair lol gonna try and get DH to give me enough childfree time to do it next week lol

ooooooooooooo very nice...love love purple hiar...i use to have corvete red and purple as well..I miss it..my hair is way too normal these days! I think I cant be missed....Ive got dark skin and a big preggers belly!!

Im emma lots of tattoos and nose,lip,tongue pierced. Im coming with Dopeyjoey, Im not hard to miss ;) x

yeah oh i'll probably at this point have a double pushchair with one child it in lol

I'm Sarah :) and I'll be with izzie in her baby jogger and my friend Jo is coming along who will have a bright green maclaren :) not missable lol

We're coming by train now so not sure what time I'll be arriving :(

I'm Sarah :) and I'll be with izzie in her baby jogger and my friend Jo is coming along who will have a bright green maclaren :) not missable lol

We're coming by train now so not sure what time I'll be arriving :(

ohhh what train are you comming in on..Im comming in on Southeast train from Gilliham/gravesend way!

im debating car or tube, probably will be the tube im hoping to borrow a friends single puschair for the day though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->