• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

i'm not sure what time i'm getting the train at the mo as my friend is coming with me so need to arrange with her on Tuesday what times etc :D i'll let you know though :D

Omg I didnt even see this thread :dohh:

I cant wait!! 5 more days girls! :happydance:

I don't know any of you yet ( I don't use the NP section) but I am attending with Mynx who I'm sure you have seen around natural parenting :) Cya there ladies xXx

I don't know any of you yet ( I don't use the NP section) but I am attending with Mynx who I'm sure you have seen around natural parenting :) Cya there ladies xXx

:hugs:

We are all lovely hehe :D See you there!

Okay worked out trains and myself and Jo will be getting into the train station at 10.26. It will take us 5 or so mins to get across the road I reckon so we should be outside the venue by 10.35.

The entrance to Earls Court is directly opposite the train station exit so this is where we will be!

Please pm me if you would like my mobile number in case you get lost :D

I think I can probably come to this now as I've got out of my work obligations. Are there any cheaper or discount ticket deals still available?

I think I can probably come to this now as I've got out of my work obligations. Are there any cheaper or discount ticket deals still available?

I think BS02 still works for £11.50 tickets. When you can choose the day, they still show at £16.50 or whatever the full price is, but then when you choose the day they show at £11.50 :)

oh what station are you getting off at? i know I need to catch a train to Victoria but thats it so far lol

West Brompton is across the road from earls court hun :)

Oh I have a spare ticket :) anyone else not bought one yet and want it :) I can give it to you on the day :) it's just a standard ticket :) £10 x

Woohoo! :happydance:

ETA... All day it's been looking like Evie *might* be coming down with something.. I'm hoping its just her teething but knowing my luck, cos I'm so excited about this, she'll be poorly :( BUT.. OH has said he'll look after so I can still go, saves wasting me ticket then :happydance: I just hope she's not poorly cos I really want you guys to meet her and I know how much she enjoys being with other kiddies!

fingers crossed it passes Mynx!!! I want to see her Royal Fluffness! xx

awww hope its nothing horrible :( izzie's teeth are playing up too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"